Need help in potential wrx purchase asap!!

This is a discussion on Need help in potential wrx purchase asap!! within the Car Purchasing Forum forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Hey fellas, I came across a 02 wrx wagon for 00. One owner, 152k miles, lowered, cobb intake...other than that ...

Need help in potential wrx purchase asap!!

Hey fellas, I came across a 02 wrx wagon for $3500. One owner, 152k miles, lowered, cobb intake...other than that bone stock. Heres the thing though, its got some pretty serious hail damage on just about every body panel, but other than that the car is really surprisingly tight, (smooth tranny, clutch, motor)... what do you guys think, is this a good deal? My gut tells me it is, but I wanted to turn to the "experts" lol. Been in the car scene for awhile, just dont know too much about subarus. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Sammich Makin' Pwincess wrxtreme06's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    whats with the mileage? is it a one owner? do they have all the service records?

do you care that there is hail damage?

do you plan on painting it?

if the damage and high mileage doesnt scare you away then... sure, buy it.

desiree
    your friendly, neighborhood subaru girl
    abbigale : 06 impreza wrx tr: cobb stage II
    hawkeye alliance #11:11//
    wingl3ss @ll!ance #17 // lvl 80 N.E.R.D.

thats kinda sketchy. Im looking to buy a subaru too at the moment. I had found an 02 wrx sedan perfect condition and stock for $3200. It had 130,000 miles on it. That sounds a lot better than ur wagon. So I would keep looking if i were you....unless ur in need of a car

thanks for the replies guys, and yes it is a one owner with all maintenance records from Byers Subaru.