Rocky Mountain Rally
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Rocky Mountain Rally within the Canada forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Hi. I'm a new member and I just wanted to see if anyone in the Calgary area is planning on ...

Rocky Mountain Rally

Hi. I'm a new member and I just wanted to see if anyone in the Calgary area is planning on spectating @ RMR. I've got my tix for the Friday even and also booked a spot on the RMR tour bus. This will be my first major rally as a spectator, my last event was at Kananaskis rally in the deep snow.

Lets hope it doesn't rain much or at all this coming weekend!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

welcome to clubwrx.net bez0ar.

i spectated at the big horn rally in the edson alberta area in 2002 and it was #1.

would sure love to be out in alberta now to be able to check out the rocky mountain rally.

both subaru of canada cars will be there (Mcgeer and Richard) and also the evo's of the Sprongl's & ACP just to name a few, actually i hear this years rocky mountain rally has one of the highest # of entries ever, and something like 20 or so cars from the Alberta area alone will be competing!!

have fun!

Provisional Results

Provisional Results for the National
    1st Pat Richard / Natalie Richard
    2nd Andrew Comrie Picard / Marc Goldfarb
    3rd Antoine L'Estage / Yanick Napert

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.