Comprehensive WRX Modification List - Page 29
+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 39 FirstFirst ... 1920212223242526272829303132333435363738 ... LastLast

This is a discussion on Comprehensive WRX Modification List within the Builds forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; sorry to be an ******* but pics or total BS...

sorry to be an ******* but pics or total BS

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

So you're saying that your car that's in FL that was tuned by CFT was dyno'ed in Seattle at Element Tuning? I think a more likely scenario is you tried to find a dyno sheet making big power and didn't even have the wherewithall to be able to post an image attachment. Most of us within the realm of reality frown on this sort of behavior.

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by sn_england View Post
    it was my dyno sheet it says 452 hp
    Did you even bother to read the rest of that page you tried to link us to? You need to.

Quote Originally Posted by Timdog1650 View Post
    So you're saying that your car that's in FL that was tuned by CFT was dyno'ed in Seattle at Element Tuning? I think a more likely scenario is you tried to find a dyno sheet making big power and didn't even have the wherewithall to be able to post an image attachment. Most of us within the realm of reality frown on this sort of behavior.
    +1
    -The J
    New Members, CLICK & BOOKMARK these links:

"Driving most supercars is like trying to manhandle a cow up a back staircase. . . This is like smearing honey into Keira Knightly" -JC

Is in Love With the Admins Here 20WRX04's Avatar
    +2.
    The first rule of the Faction is...DO NOT TALK ABOUT THE FACTION.
    NY GIANTS
    Hybrid Faction #19
    Blobeye Syndicate #19
    Mods

I Support ClubWRX
    I think someone has small-dog syndrome..

you know, when they're about 12" tall, an bark like they're 200 lbs?

Dude, I think you're elevator's broken. You spend all that money, and it would have to be well over 6 grand in motor alone, to make that power, and that doesn't count the travel/transportation to/from Seattle from florida (well over 3000 miles).. And NOT KNOW WTF YOU'VE PAID FOR... That's just utterly senseless.

And that doesn't count your 7000$ 5MT with "STI" hardened gears, or WeTF you said.. It's still a 5MT, and a clamshell design, and the shafts push apart under torque, which would destroy gears..

Wait, my n00bie bus is here to pick me up.

Prove us ALL wrong, WITH SUBSTANTIAL EVIDENCE, and we'll believe you totally.

I'll see what Phil @ ET remembers of it..
    Rogan o_0
    '96 Dodge 2500 CTD @ 40psi - over 700 lb/ft TQ, 7" stack, and 5speed! - SOLD
    '01 Dodge 2500 CTD 6-holed hand-shaker - 3850# dual disk - 900 lb/ft - SOLD
    '97 Dodge 3500 CTD DUALLY built Auto - 40psi boosties - 750 lb/ft

Checkbook racing is always a fail for everyone except the shop doing the work. I wish this guy was legit because I would LOVE to see a 450whp vf22 setup, it would totally re-invent my entire perception of tuning. That being said, I doubt that is what we're talking about here...

I apologize sn_england if you really have a well built car, but it sounds like you got swindled and have taken the bait hook line and sinker from your tuner. I wish you had come here looking to be a good, helpful, contributing member, but you basically ran off your mouth with a bunch of BS and false claims, then tried to essentially plagiarize a reputable tuner's dyno sheet as your own. Bad news.

hahahaha

the truth is my wrx is only pushin about 380 hp and the only reason is because i dont have anything running off the engine its all electric its only pushing 20 psi and everthing else is true. but you guys did smell the bull**** and quick which is good because ive been on a few forums where people had no idea what the hell there talking about and i know 720's and a vf22 would not push that much power

Well maybe this is going to burst your bubble, but 450whp is totally outside the realm of reality on that turbo. I don't know what they said or say they did, but a vf22 is good for MAYBE, on a very aggressive meth injected tune, close to 380whp. That is running right on the edge with a built/super strong motor with some headwork and a set of high lift cams. Your mods are pretty decent, I bet the car is fun to drive, but from everything I've seen over the last 7 years on WRX forums, it's probably nowhere near 450whp.
    you were right timdog with my horsepower

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by sn_england
    the truth is my wrx is only pushin about 380 hp and the only reason is because i dont have anything running off the engine its all electric its only pushing 20 psi and everthing else is true. but you guys did smell the bull**** and quick which is good because ive been on a few forums where people had no idea what the hell there talking about and i know 720's and a vf22 would not push that much power
    Quote Originally Posted by sn_england
    you were right timdog with my horsepower
    You may as well just walk away in shame - no one will believe you again. Accept it, you tried to look big, you got made a fool, suck it up and go crawl back under the rock you came from.

There's only one way to get people to believe you. Take a picture of your printed dyno sheet, with today's newspaper, and a sign with your username, model car, your hp/tq numbers, and an apology for you being a moron.

Otherwise, you're just going to get a whole bunch of thrown
    2005 WRX STi (Mods | Virtual Dyno)

Resident Tuner @ WTF Tuning

"Never trust anything that bleeds for a week and lives ..."

UNYSOC

like i honestly care if you believe me or not i do everything for a reason and i was seein if this site was bs or not

I Support ClubWRX
    The site is just fine. It's you that will now have the permanent stench of BS, after this escapade.
    --Ray
    Grandfather of the Bugeye Mafia
    2013 Subaru BRZ Limited
    2002 Subaru WRX Bugeyebrid Wagon

Registered User boardinshorty81's Avatar
    Sucks to suck. Just be truthful and it will just make the site a better place. Honestly why would you test people, this site it for people to meet, converse, and get help.

And yes... you will smell of bs for quite a while.

Quote Originally Posted by RayfieldsWRX View Post
    The site is just fine. It's you that will now have the permanent stench of BS, after this escapade.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.