Comprehensive WRX Modification List - Page 28
+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 39 FirstFirst ... 181920212223242526272829303132333435363738 ... LastLast

This is a discussion on Comprehensive WRX Modification List within the Builds forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; all i can say is CFT knows what there doin, ive got meth injectors and some lil power adders...

all i can say is CFT knows what there doin, ive got meth injectors and some lil power adders

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Is in Love With the Admins Here 20WRX04's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sn_england View Post
    all i can say is CFT knows what there doin, ive got meth injectors and some lil power adders
    I give up.
    This is a forum to share info, not hide it & be a pompous ***. If you don't elaborate, we don't believe you. Have fun with this one guys.
    The first rule of the Faction is...DO NOT TALK ABOUT THE FACTION.
    NY GIANTS
    Hybrid Faction #19
    Blobeye Syndicate #19
    Mods

i really dont know or understand what all they did i just paid them to make me a car the had the 450 hp range

Well maybe this is going to burst your bubble, but 450whp is totally outside the realm of reality on that turbo. I don't know what they said or say they did, but a vf22 is good for MAYBE, on a very aggressive meth injected tune, close to 380whp. That is running right on the edge with a built/super strong motor with some headwork and a set of high lift cams. Your mods are pretty decent, I bet the car is fun to drive, but from everything I've seen over the last 7 years on WRX forums, it's probably nowhere near 450whp.

not a sarcastic statment but what do you drive

Is in Love With the Admins Here 20WRX04's Avatar
    <---- Puts popcorn in microwave.
    The first rule of the Faction is...DO NOT TALK ABOUT THE FACTION.
    NY GIANTS
    Hybrid Faction #19
    Blobeye Syndicate #19
    Mods

not a sarcastic statment but what do you drive
    Totally stock 04 STi. Only mods are aftermarket struts, perrin afta-maf inlet hose, Bridgestone Potenza RE050A Pole Position tires.

I don't mean to tell you your business, but I did stay in a Holiday Inn Express last night, so....

i just know the simple stuff they did i dont know all the other stuff i just know its pushin about 450

i just know the simple stuff they did i dont know all the other stuff i just know its pushin about 450
    Do you have a dyno sheet or dragstrip timeslip? I mean honestly dude...you're trying to argue a relatively indefensible point against people who know a heck of a lot about these cars and turbocharged performance tuning. I am perfectly willing to be amazed if you can back it up with a dyno sheet or time slip, but it would literally be the first time I have ever heard of a 450whp vf22 car running safely on 720cc injectors.

ill see if i can find it

http://http://elementtuning.com/images/Dyno%20Plots/Element%20GT65B%20512whp%20web.jpg
    For posterity...

it was my dyno sheet it says 452 hp

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.