2016 WRX "Sora's" Build (Performance, Aesthetic, and Sound)
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on 2016 WRX "Sora's" Build (Performance, Aesthetic, and Sound) within the Builds forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Welcome to my build thread where I will be going over my specific build. I will be touching over all ...

I Support ClubWRX I Support ClubWRX

2016 WRX "Sora's" Build (Performance, Aesthetic, and Sound)

Welcome to my build thread where I will be going over my specific build. I will be touching over all my mods, small to large, why I chose the mod, what I would change (if anything) and providing you with any answers for questions you may have.

My hopes is to educate those who buy the car and have no idea where to start. I will not cover your warranty, but on the bottom of this post are a couple of very interesting useful links of information about the FA20DIT VA WRX (15+).

You may click each mod as it becomes available to jump to that page if there is one. If there is clickable link, all the information is here on the first page. There is no order in my modifications list, just grouped for fast referencing. I am going to work on the list as fast as possible to please check back often for updates. The build is nearly done except for the Flex Fuel Kit that is not out as of yet for the 15+ WRX.

>About Myself and "Sora"

>[SIZE=4]Logs (Updated Frequently)

>Aesthetic Modifications
    -Tinted Windows
    -Rain Guards
    -Lights
    -Black Accents
    -Shift Knob
    -Wheels

>Performance
    -COBB Access Port (AP)
    -ETS Intake
    -ETS Turbo-back exhaust (TBE)
    -ETS Front Mount
    -IAG Air/Oil Separator (AOS)
    -IAG Exhaust Gas Recirculation (EGR) Delete
    -IAG Tumble Generating Valve (TGV) Delete (Upper and Lower
    -Grimspeed Electronic Boost Controller
    -Karboy Short Throw Shifter (STS) Bearing
    -Clutchmasters FX300 Clutch
    -Tial Q BOV
    -DW63C Fuel Pump
    -Maintenance (Thus Far)
    -Flex Fuel (Soon)

>Dynos
    -Complete build without TGVs and e85 (First)
    -93 Tune with TGVs
    -E85 Tune Retune

>Sound
    System Build

2015+ WRX & STI Epic Thread of Knowledge- Nearly all and everything from pictures to dynos, this page is full of links for quick referencing.
    Taking care of your FA20DIT -A must read if you have not done so before buying the WRX and especially before you modify any components
    Lamp Replacement Guide- All the lights on the car to include their part numbers. Don't own a WRX? No problem, you can search any Make, Year, and Model of any car!
    Differences between the VA WRX and STI
    Last edited by Crooks; 03-21-2016 at 12:51 PM. Reason: Added Links
    2016 WRB Limited WRX

"Dirty Racing Products" Mustang Dynometer: 266/295 on 93, 325/355 E85 Mustang dyno

Mod List:

Installed:
    Cobb AP, Kartboy Short Throw Shifter, ETS turbo back, ETS intake, Clutchmasters FX300 Clutch, ETS Front mount intercooler, Grimspeed Electronic boost controller, IAG air oil separator, IAG EGR Delete, Tial Q BOV, IAG TGV delete upper, IAG TGV Delete lower, DW65C Fuel Pump

Build Page

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.