TheGuardian Build Thread Silver Spirit
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on TheGuardian Build Thread Silver Spirit within the Builds forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; First off this car build is not my priority, spreading Jesus Christ is, so that is what this build will ...

TheGuardian Build Thread Silver Spirit

First off this car build is not my priority, spreading Jesus Christ is, so that is what this build will be based upon. And as you watch this build unfold I hope it shows that . This also means that this build will probably be the longest build ever lol. Please share advice, help, ideas because to be honest I still feel new considering this is my first Subie. Only 3 months, 2000 miles later about to do my first oil change soon 1/17/16.

My theme will be Silver and Gold. My conclusion for this car will be to have a nice smooth street ride that is fun, but comfortable and safe. Not trying to build a monster, but a tool Repping Christ all the way through.

The goals are (the ones in full bold are done/half bold are half done):

Exterior - Debadged, Fog light kit, License plate delete(ebay), License plate relocation(amazon), Rear tail vinyl relays(ebay), Front lip, Mud flaps, Vortex, New gold wheels and tires, Decals that add hp , will add more later because I know there will be more.

Suspension - Upgrading brakes, Lowering springs or coilovers, and more, but please help me with this one because I would like a comfortable smooth ride quality with a nice ride height not too low and not too high.

Interior - dual gauge cluster, and thats it..really not a huge interior fan except for what matters.

Power/Ecu (The big stuff will be last on this whole build) - Ap2 or Ap3, Exhaust, Down pipe, Protune if I can find someone good (SoCal) and I also need help here because like I said I am still new to this boxer engine, but not new to motor builds. I have already read and learned a lot about these motors. So I will not be buying a new intake or bpv unless needed. These are my power goals.

270-300 whp and if that seems not good enough or what I am looking for the max would be 320-350 which I have seen almost everyone stick with for street.

Thanks for reading and Here is my start pictures. God bless!

Front changes 12/2015 Fog light kit was half done because my butt bought the wrong ones. Rookie mistake. License delete and relocation.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	525 (6).jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	39.5 KB 
ID:	241289

Name:	CAM00281_1451376322400.jpg 
Size:	82.6 KB 
ID:	241321

Name:	CAM00282.jpg 
Size:	78.8 KB 
ID:	241281

Name:	CAM00283_1451376505605.jpg 
Size:	88.5 KB 
ID:	241305

Name:	CAM00284_1451376533231.jpg 
Size:	79.2 KB 
ID:	241297

Rear changes 1/2016 debadged with vinyl relays on last 2 pictures.

Me having a little fun with the emblems, anybody want them. Some got scratched up though

Last edited by TheGuardian; 01-18-2016 at 12:29 AM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

How do I delete old pictures? So I can add new ones.

voidin warranty since 05 unseen's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    i would think you just edit the post and replace the file or url with new file or url.
    stinkeye member #976

2014 wrx hatch build

http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/builds...een-build.html

Quote Originally Posted by unseen View Post
    i would think you just edit the post and replace the file or url with new file or url.
    Hmm. I was using the forums system for storing and uploading pictures. I guess I will do it the url way. Thanks and I have seen your build thread man, very nice setup and I could learn a lot from you. Im going to steal some of your ideas :P lol

Pictures updated!

voidin warranty since 05 unseen's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGuardian View Post
    Hmm. I was using the forums system for storing and uploading pictures. I guess I will do it the url way. Thanks and I have seen your build thread man, very nice setup and I could learn a lot from you. Im going to steal some of your ideas :P lol
    dont know if it applies to all users at all times, but i was capped after a certain bandwidth. thus forcing me to utilize a third party site.
    stinkeye member #976

2014 wrx hatch build

http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/builds...een-build.html

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.