So I figured since I will end up having a good amount of mods to this car over the years, I might as well make a build log to keep track of them all and open my self up to any questions for those interested in the same or similar mods.
I ordered my car from Ramsey on 5/21 and just picked it up yesterday, 8/14. It is a 2016 ISM Limited with the Harmon Kardon sound system, navigation and key-less package. The only other additions were an auto dimming mirror and the dealer gave me some free all weather mats as a sorry for the small financial issues we ran in to (not their fault)
So far, here is the list of planned upgrades. I will be adding to the list as well as posting pictures.
- HT Autos front lip
- Rally Armor mud flaps
- Subaru JDM grille
- Weathertech all weather floor mats
- Emblem overlays
- Nameless Performance front plate delete
- 35% tint
Waiting to be installed
- Cobb AP
- Fumoto quick drain valve
- Grimmspeed plate relocation kit
- Perrin shifter stop
- Torque Solutions shifter bushing
- Nameless Performance Turbo back exhaust
To be ordered
- Weathertech trunk mat
- Boomba short shift adapter
- Grimmspeed 3 port electronic boost controller
- Mishimoto air intake with box
- Subaru JDM arm rest extension
- Raceseng Topologi shift knob
- Stoptech stainless brake lines
- STI Brembo brakes (subject to change)
- Work emotion kiwimi CR ultimate wheels in 18x9.5
- Michelin pilot sport tires for summer and undetermined snow tires for winter.
- Clear bra
These are in so specific order. Some have already been ordered, some will take some time to get ordered. I look forward to everyone's comments and questions.