.ken's 2015 CWP Limited journal
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on .ken's 2015 CWP Limited journal within the Builds forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Well I figured I would make a thread showing my progression thus far. The day I picked her up, traded ...

.ken's 2015 CWP Limited journal

Well I figured I would make a thread showing my progression thus far.

The day I picked her up, traded in the Legacy, she just didn't have enough power and handling to suit my needs:

Waxed the wheels and installed Rockbloxz mudflaps along with sidemarker mirror lamps and JDM scalps:

Added the JDM armrest extension:

Last edited by .ken; 07-25-2015 at 08:29 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Nice, congrats and welcome! It looks really nice!

Added JDM front lip:

ps, don't mind the bugs, she got washed shortly thereafter.

One thing that's really hard to see is the clear bra on the hood and bumper. I went with a application that covered the hood all the way and into the hood scoop, full bumper wrap along with headlights, mirrors and under the door latch, well worth the investment! Also had to get tags, damn it was expensive, installed my totsubo bracket and didn't have to drill the bumper .

Install some interior/exterior inlays that really bring out the logo, can also see the weathertech mats:

And the real meat and potatoes of this post goes to this thing of beauty:

Finally arrived 1 day after my birthday, it's like they knew! Lets open it up...this was my reaction:

Everything is so well made, it just screams quality!

Ahhhhhh, soon to be installed is the catback portion, gotta pace myself.

Made in 'Merica!

OEM:

New hotness:

I may have to dink around with the fitment but it's even and barely sticks out. Sounds oh so sweet! They are 5" mufflers, 3.5" double wall non staggered tips.

Only other thing that's no pictured is my AP and window mount. I got it for a really good deal and wanted more power...so much for keeping it stock . Oh and tune session booked with Harvey at TheBoostCreep for next month, well September. Should have my intake on for that, I'll be curious what she puts down and what the gains are.

Additionally, I also purchased some Morimoto XB Foglights with yellow lamin-x overlays, these things blow OEM fogs out of the water and provide an actual useable light. I'll try and get some pics next time I post.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.