1. One week in and I ordered Kosei K5R 17x9 +48 to fit my 275/40/17 falken azenis rt615k.
2. Front fenders rolled, rear fenders trimmed, and no fenders were pulled.
3. Ordered DBA T3 4000 rotors and Carbotech street pads. I have XP10 and XP8 at home, so that will work out fine for the track.
4. Alignement checked and adjusted. Rears were -1.8 and -2.0 degrees negative camber while fronts were -0.5 and -0.7 degrees negative camber. It looked like it just sitting, so I had to confirm. Had fronts set to max negative camber which came to -1.4 degrees. I will see how this does. If not enough, I'll throw in the whiteline adjustable 22mm rear anti-sway bar.
5. Ordered second set of Kosie K5R.