Instruments 02 bugeye sti
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Instruments 02 bugeye sti within the Builds forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; So I have a Jdm 2002 bugeye sti and I have been steadily building the car, took it on the ...

Instruments 02 bugeye sti

So I have a Jdm 2002 bugeye sti and I have been steadily building the car, took it on the track once and was able to get 13.3 out of her. (With Stock Ecu and injectors untuned )

The build is as follows :

Wesico Pistons (stock compression )
    Eagles rods
    Acl racing bearings
    Bosch 800cc injectors
    Up graded fuel rail
    Aeromotive Fpr
    Dearschwerks Dr 300 fuel pump
    3" Turbo back exhaust
    Upgraded Up Pipe
    Upgraded Headers (Unequal length ).... I love my rumble
    Hks Bov
    Aem Tru Boost
    Aem Wideband
    Haltech P1000
    Stage 4 Competition Clutch

I am still have the stock turbo and I am currently trying to get what I have tuned to see where it will get me until I can manage to purchase the turbo and external wastegate.

I am looking to run low 11s so any advice on what may be needed to accomplish this would be appreciated
    Last edited by Heanzley; 03-26-2015 at 12:16 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

something else forever Germz to Japz's Avatar
    Hello!

You seem pretty new around here, so I would suggest posting in the NEW MEMBER forums section to introduce yourself and reach out to everyone so more people can get to see you. With that said, that's a great looking ride and fantastic numbers! I do not have any advice, at least for now, but keep doing what you're doing and have fun my good man!

Probably some more knowledgeable people will provide feedback and also do not hesitate to ask any other questions or voice concerns or just let us know what you think!
    Speak Your Mind & Let Me Know

Registered User wreckingball man's Avatar
    Haltech...you must be from Australia. Do you have a tuner or shop you're working with? Is the car setup and tuned for the mods you have right now?

Sent from space using Tapatalk, I'm Rick James Bitch

Thanks a lot and will fo Germz, and I'm from the Caribbean. I just got back the car today actually tuned for the mods I have. I haven't been to the track to see the number yet tho

something else forever Germz to Japz's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Heanzley View Post
    Thanks a lot and will fo Germz, and I'm from the Caribbean. I just got back the car today actually tuned for the mods I have. I haven't been to the track to see the number yet tho
    well welcome back amigo!
    Speak Your Mind & Let Me Know

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.