JATT'S Stage 2 2015 CWP WRX Progress Thread.
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on JATT'S Stage 2 2015 CWP WRX Progress Thread. within the Builds forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Hi All, Bought my first Subaru in May. IT was the best decision i could have taken. I had previously ...

JATT'S Stage 2 2015 CWP WRX Progress Thread.

Hi All, Bought my first Subaru in May. IT was the best decision i could have taken. I had previously bought a 2014 Honda Accord Sport 6m/t. I actually really hated that car and traded it in with 1,700 miles for my Subaru. So i'll post pictures with small timeline with up to date mods. I plan on doing few more mods but slowly. lol..

The day i went to go look at her and get my accord appraised.

So I picked her up

So let the modding begin .. ( Nothing crazy lol )

1st mod.. swapped out the oem c light bulbs.

Time for a OEM Short shifter w. weighted counter sunk hhift knob.

Some HIDS

Got my perrin catback exhaust

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

So i always wanted the wing and found a local sti that wanted to go wingless .. We swapped trunks

Next was plate relocate and front lip

Now we cannot forget about rear lip and some mud flaps lol

NOW STAGE 2 TIME !!!

BOUGHT A MISHI BOX VERSION INTAKE , MISHI CATLESS DOWNPiPE , ACCESSPORT , PROTUNE .. TUNED BY DAVE @ PERFORMANCE AUTO SOLUTIONS

Installed my rear fog .. Took little longer then i expected but not bad..

Okay so this would probably be the last item i bought for this year ..

Some winter shoes .. i stayed with OEM tire size..

I have few others mods not pictured yet are perrin shifter bushing , jdm rear fog, led interior light swap, weather tech mats, probably forgetting few things lol

UPCOMING MODS !! .

TINTS Llumar ATC 30%

PAINTED LIGHTS

BC COILOVERS

WHEELS / TIRES .. NOT SURE WHICH ONES BUT 18x9.5 +34 265/35/18 or similar specs

SIDE SKIRTS

STI MIRRORS

FMIC / EWG / EBSC / FLEX FUEL

GOAL ?

Nice start sir! Can you post a link to the HID's you purchased? How did the dyno turn out compared to stock?
    Drive like hell, you will get there faster!

2015 CWP WRX Premium
    Warranty friendly mods for now-

http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/builds...ml#post3579257

Hey thanks man .. i got them from DDM Tuning . They are great! lol

And car is a blast to drive now .. so much more responsive.. also fixed the rev hang issue.

I Support ClubWRX
    hey cmejatt,

sick ride man. I love the mods you did. I also have shifter kit and knob mods...front plate relocation....we have some of the same mods

how do you like those BC Coils? I have been on mine for about 3 weeks now.

I also lowered mine by about 1". I have an 09 Sedan. Just was wondering how you like them and your results and setup.

Hi Blammo

I do not have the coils yet. I plan on buying them either spring or early summer time. I will keep you updated when i do . TBH i was considering just getting springs since i drive the car a lot and dont really wanna go lower then 1". H&R makes springs for 2015 that lower the car 1.2" so idk i have some time to make my decision lol.

I just actually bought side skirts as well to complete the lip kit lol. It was bothering me so much i was missing that ahha. so ill post pictures once they are installed.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.