My Dream Car Has Finally Arrived.. TIME TO PERSONALIZE! - Page 5
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

This is a discussion on My Dream Car Has Finally Arrived.. TIME TO PERSONALIZE! within the Builds forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Originally Posted by SubaruWRXJosh I guess I've exceeded my quota for pics so I can't upload the rest Become a ...

Bill Freakin Murray TownLine500's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by SubaruWRXJosh View Post
    I guess I've exceeded my quota for pics so I can't upload the rest
    Become a supporting member. It gives you more space and the little profile picture.
    Also let's people know you give back to the club. We get a lot of help and info, so it's good to give back.
    STINK EYE MOB #500

2009 Subaru Impreza (I bought it new for my Mom)
    2004 Subaru WRX (Sold)
    2013 Subaru WRX Premium
    1996 Honda Civic Lx
    WRX genuine Face Ripping ACCELERATION!!!

My Boston Beat Down Build Thread
    http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/builds...wrx-build.html

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    NEVERRRRR!!!

Just kidding I'm planning on doing that once I pay off my credit card a little bit lol! Been dumping a lot of money into this car lately. I maxed it out
    2013 Subaru WRX Premium

Torqued Performance Stage 2, Invidia Catless Divorced Wastegate Downpipe, Perrin Heat Shield, Cobb Knob, Kartboy Short Shifter, Kartboy Front & Rear Shifter Bushings, STRi 52mm Amber Boost Gauge, SMY ClusterMaker Pod, Subaru OEM Black WRX Ornaments

I Support ClubWRX
    Any suggestions on what color hella supertones to get? I'm thinking either white or red.
    2013 Subaru WRX Premium

Torqued Performance Stage 2, Invidia Catless Divorced Wastegate Downpipe, Perrin Heat Shield, Cobb Knob, Kartboy Short Shifter, Kartboy Front & Rear Shifter Bushings, STRi 52mm Amber Boost Gauge, SMY ClusterMaker Pod, Subaru OEM Black WRX Ornaments

I Support ClubWRX
    So I made a couple purchases yesterday. Bought myself a nice Cobra Radar Detector and a cell phone holder. Think the interior looks great now. Some might see it as a little crowded looking, but I personally love the way it looks. This is my first radar detector and I know it's not THAT useful because of LIDAR, but I'm a smart speeder anyways so I'll just use it as a learning tool. Plus I've always thought they looked awesome. Here is the interior! The boost gauge will be moved next week since my SMY ClusterMaker will be here on Wednesday, but here she is as she stands.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20140816_155833.jpg 
Views:	64 
Size:	93.4 KB 
ID:	162241
    2013 Subaru WRX Premium

I Support ClubWRX
    Thinking about buying these rims for the Subie!

http://www.summitracing.com/parts/dgw-62846/overview/

Just bought a Subaru Windshield Vinyl Decal for my front windshield. It is 8" x 51" so it should fill it up pretty well. Should look pretty awesome. I've always loved those. Also, going to get a 35% tint on all 6 of my side windows and my rear window next Sunday!! That is definitely going to change the look of the entire car.
    2013 Subaru WRX Premium

Eh for that price, I'd take a set of Rotas anyday. Drags are rather meh in the quality department.
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan Stock...for now Soon to be OpenSource tuned by: Mattypants @ WTF Tuning
    "If I have 10 ice cubes and you have 11 giraffes, how many pancakes can fit on the roof? Purple, because aliens donít wear hats" -Ying

I Support ClubWRX
    Thanks for the input. I'm lacking in the rim department and I'll deff take that advice and check them out.
    2013 Subaru WRX Premium

Quote Originally Posted by SubaruWRXJosh View Post
    Thanks for the input. I'm lacking in the rim department and I'll deff take that advice and check them out.
    Yeah they are a fickle thing...but some of the lower Pep Boys kinda brands really are that bad (I don't trust XXR either). Prone to cracking and breaking, etc. For a similar price as long as you aren't doing any hard tracking or offroad stuff, wheels like Rota could do you just fine. A good quality wheel that are usually lighter, durable, and still decently priced are anything from Enkei as well.
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan Stock...for now Soon to be OpenSource tuned by: Mattypants @ WTF Tuning
    "If I have 10 ice cubes and you have 11 giraffes, how many pancakes can fit on the roof? Purple, because aliens donít wear hats" -Ying

Quote Originally Posted by Mikie13 View Post
    Yeah they are a fickle thing...but some of the lower Pep Boys kinda brands really are that bad (I don't trust XXR either). Prone to cracking and breaking, etc. For a similar price as long as you aren't doing any hard tracking or offroad stuff, wheels like Rota could do you just fine. A good quality wheel that are usually lighter, durable, and still decently priced are anything from Enkei as well.
    XXr's? really?
    I havent heard anything bad about them..
    Maybe i will be looking into other wheels as well hahah
    When did we stop being who we want to be, and start being the person the world told us to be...

Stink Eye Mob #801
    Instagram: Infamouszoltan
    InfamousZoltanSTi

Quote Originally Posted by Infamouszoltan View Post
    XXr's? really?
    I havent heard anything bad about them..
    Maybe i will be looking into other wheels as well hahah
    I would...there are a lot of horror stories out there. If you didn't live in an area that no doubt gets harsh winters, I'd suspect they'd be perhaps ok...but I imagine you have as bad of winters as us out here in the Northeast, and your roads probably show pot holes, cracks, and mayhem just the same. Knowing that, I would not get XXRs.

yeah we get terrible winters and have lots of crappy roads
    When did we stop being who we want to be, and start being the person the world told us to be...

Stink Eye Mob #801
    Instagram: Infamouszoltan
    InfamousZoltanSTi

I Support ClubWRX
    I appreciate all the advice guys. I'm going to throw winter tires on my stock wheels and buy some 18's for my summer tires. What brand would you guys buy if you had around $800 to spend?
    2013 Subaru WRX Premium

I Support ClubWRX
    Is the $800 for both tires and rims?
    Check out the BBS SR or, Advanti B1 Lupo, Enkei Performance Ammodo.
    These are all inexpensive choices.
    I have to stick to Michelin Pilot Super Sports tires.
    I'm probably going to get BBS SR rims and Super sport tires.
    STINK EYE MOB #500

2004 Subaru WRX (Sold)
    2013 Subaru WRX Premium
    1996 Honda Civic Lx

I Support ClubWRX
    $800-$1000 for the wheels only and not the tires
    2013 Subaru WRX Premium

I Support ClubWRX
    Have you looked at the ones I suggested on tire rack?
    There are some quality Enkeis for short money.
    Let's get some more input guys! No suggestion is a bad suggestion, any input is good.
    There's a lot out there in that price range. Let's hear from some others.
    What do you have?
    What do you like?
    Why do you like them?
    STINK EYE MOB #500

2004 Subaru WRX (Sold)
    2013 Subaru WRX Premium
    1996 Honda Civic Lx