Another WRB WRX - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on Another WRB WRX within the Builds forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Originally Posted by TownLine500 A small amount of over boost after initial tune, I send data logs to my tuner ...

Quote Originally Posted by TownLine500 View Post
    A small amount of over boost after initial tune, I send data logs to my tuner periodically.
    After initial Dyno tune, my tuner set me a revised map for my AP tuner. It's been fine since then 17.5-18.5 plus or minus one.
    The Cobb is a little pricy but well worth it. I don't recommend going catless, others disagree but it has less issues, plus it's street legal.
    You will see a big increase in power and torque with stage2. If you have one around get a protuned Dyno map for your AP. Well worth the money. Plus it's customized to your car.

Click my build thread bottom of my signature. It will look real familiar?
    That is good to hear ... I'm debating whether to go stage 2 or not and have heard so many boost creep stories, but I think I should be just fine with a catted downpipe and a good protune

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Bill Freakin Murray TownLine500's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Rondizzle View Post
    That is good to hear ... I'm debating whether to go stage 2 or not and have heard so many boost creep stories, but I think I should be just fine with a catted downpipe and a good protune
    I didn't have creep just over boosted a little, tuner fixed it
    Do it! As long as you get tuned and datalog you'll be fine.
    You have the exact same setup as me minus the downpipe. Every WRX owner I know not counting here, is stage2 or stage3 tuned.
    Most people I know from here are also stage2. You have a whole resource here to help you, people here share the knowledge. Then gain you get is worth it Whp and TQ. I like the Cobb DP and the Invidia.
    STINK EYE MOB #500

2009 Subaru Impreza (I bought it new for my Mom)
    2004 Subaru WRX (Sold)
    2013 Subaru WRX Premium
    1996 Honda Civic Lx
    WRX genuine Face Ripping ACCELERATION!!!

My Boston Beat Down Build Thread
    http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/builds...wrx-build.html

I decided to take the jump to stage 2. Looking at an Invidia catted downpipe and currently in talks with a tuner. Hope this goes well

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12