Roger's STi Build

This is a discussion on Roger's STi Build within the Builds forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Well everyone the modding bug has caught up to me i just bought an 07 STI with 60k miles on ...

Cool Roger's STi Build

Well everyone the modding bug has caught up to me i just bought an 07 STI with 60k miles on it a month ago and I'm already thinking of what to/ how to mod it here's what i have so far

Accessport V3
    Catted Downpipe- Bellmouth style
    Catback exaust- HKS hi power
    Cobb Springs
    Torque Solution S.S.
    Torque solution bushings front and rear
    Front and rear Sway bars- Generic
    Front and rear Strut Bars- Generic
    Under car front chassis brace- Generic
    CD/DVD/Navi Head unit- Kenwood Excelon DNX9990
    Front Component Speakers- Infinity Kappa Perfect
    Rear Speakers- Infinity Kappa 4'' Full range Speakers
    Subwoofer- Infinity Reference 1262W 12''
    Amplifier- Crunch Powerone 1000W 2 ch A/B

im just doing research as of right now i priced everything for this build, its very similar to what i had in MY03 WRX and i loved all of that car and the total price for all of this is roughly 3900 dollars which wont be that hard to save up for to have it by the end of the summer

anything you guys think im missing or advice or antthing at all please chime in id love to hear it
    Dont buy cheap ebay knockoffs, thats disgraceful to the Subaru you drive, its not a rice rocket, and you're nota Ricer and it has the possibility to be broken more easily. - Roger

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Registered User wreckingball man's Avatar
    My ammendments:
    Pro-tune (not a fan of Cobb OTS maps).
    Catback - subjective, my favorites wont be your favorites lol. So pick whatever sounds good to you.
    Cobb springs - not much performance gain but nice stance
    Whiteline adjustable sway bars! and endlinks to go with them.
    Strut bars if you want the looks. But with your other proposed suspension mods they wont be much of an advantage/gain.
    H bars are nice, make the car feel more like a go cart, especially with fender cowl brace (neither mod is daily driver friendly in my opinion. and it's just that, an opinion). But I'd get better struts/springs before I did any bracing.
    If you care about audio sound, then go for it. Subaru radio equipment generally sucks.

The question to ask if you're unsure about something is, "why am I buying this, what problem does it solve."