Starting a build thread mainly to journal my car's life since I bought it new. Probably wont be doing anything too crazy for a while, but I will be doing some small cosmetic/OEM accessory stuff that may be interesting, to me at least.
The car is a CBS MY14 WRX - base. It came with the following dealer installed options.
- STi short throw shifter and bushings
- Auto-dimming rear view mirror
- Wheel locks
- All weather mats
- STi Footwell Illumination Kit - Red. P/N: H201SSC100
Purchased and waiting to be installed.
- OEM Kicker 10" Subwoofer - Cargo Mounted. P/N: H630SFG100
- OEM Kicker Sub no-nav wiring harness - P/N: H630SFG130.
Next on the list.
- Black steel wheels with Blizzak's or Winterforces (once I can find them). If you have steelies, PM me please!
- 9011 and H9 conversion
- LED reserve lights
- Red tail light tint
- Rear cup holders
- Extended arm rest
- STi black interior conversion. (Head liner, pillars, etc)
- JDM STi heated, power folding mirrors
- Heated seats
- Cobb AP Stage 1 tune
- Cobb intake
- SPT axleback