2012 DGM sedan from NH!! - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on 2012 DGM sedan from NH!! within the Builds forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Also, i have a prosport boost gauge and a wideband A/f gauge i have to get installed and I'm looking ...

Also, i have a prosport boost gauge and a wideband A/f gauge i have to get installed and I'm looking for some guys that have experience to help me out! i know i can't really install the wideband until i get an aftermarket down pipe with an extra bung but i really wanna get my boost hooked up, if anyones around the framingham area and wants to make some easy cash let me know

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

finally had a chance to get the Lathewerks shift knob and PTP turbo blanket on but the only pic that will upload is the up close one

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20140104_144210.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	46.9 KB 
ID:	129546

Nice knob

Quote Originally Posted by Shiftyy View Post
    who has instagram on here? follow me! @NickMassucco I'm always looking for other car guys to follow

PS, i got my Lathewerks shift knob on and it looks beautiful. ill get around to posting some pics of it when i feel like going down to my car. AND more stuff should be showing up today anytime
    Instagram thread: http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/showth...hp?t=134356468
    I'm on there @richdis514

Quote Originally Posted by poi88 View Post
    Nice knob
    quit checkin out other dudes knobs!

Quote Originally Posted by RichD514 View Post

quit checkin out other dudes knobs!
    Hey you know - if some goes to the trouble of posting their knob ... Claiming that "only the close up would load" ...

But seriously I have a lathewerks knob too - I went with the Elite VP nice solid feel - I get the impression he takes pride in his work

Quote Originally Posted by poi88 View Post
    Hey you know - if some goes to the trouble of posting their knob ... Claiming that "only the close up would load" ...

But seriously I have a lathewerks knob too - I went with the Elite VP nice solid feel - I get the impression he takes pride in his work
    really awesome guy, his quality and workmanship is beautiful. i recommend Lathewerks to everybody

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12