Nameless Axleback Magnaflow 3.5 in double wall Staggered

This is a discussion on Nameless Axleback Magnaflow 3.5 in double wall Staggered within the Builds forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Took months of searching for the right exhaust for my 2013 WRX Hatch, from YouTube to hearing some in person. ...

Nameless Axleback Magnaflow 3.5 in double wall Staggered

Took months of searching for the right exhaust for my 2013 WRX Hatch, from YouTube to hearing some in person. I didn't want an exhaust full of drone and bass like having 2 12in subs in my trunk. I was looking for something more refined sounding like the 350z and g35 sound exhaust levels. My buddy loves his Q300 it looks awesome with the burnt tips but was just too much base for me. I tried to get a few SPT exhausts that were used but they were just asking for too much $$ for something used and didn't sound like what I really wanted. I ended up getting the nameless brand exhaust. Was about ballpark $530 dollars shipped, here is exactly what I got Nameless Axle back Magnaflow 3.5 in double wall Staggered. No drone and just enough Subaru rumble to know its there, I wish the car came like this from the factory. Next up is nameless catted down pipe with extra bung for wideband.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Subaru Exhaust big size.jpg  

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Nice! Same thing I'll be getting. Except I think I'm going for the 5" mufflers

Ya I was up in the air about that one too, the magnalow or the 5in mufflers. The 5in ones look sick.

The nameless exhaust is good stuff, but i decided to go with the invidia q300. Those burnt titanim tips on the wrb hatch look ammmmmaaaaazzzzing!
    2011 WRX hatch in WRB---Stage2: **Stink-eye Mob #301**--- Mods:Invidia Q300, Invidia catted DP, perrin CAI, grimmspeed turbo heat shield, v3 accessport, subaru short throw shifter, momo shift knob, subaru red footwell illumination, subaru black SE wrx side badges, perrin front license plate delete plate, grimmspeed front license plate relocator, perrin shorty antenna, and RA mudflaps. Stage 2 tune from Perrin Performance