Sponsored or Independent?

This is a discussion on Sponsored or Independent? within the Builds forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; I've been offered multiple sponsorships through an online agency, but I'd have to pay money just to see who extended ...

Sponsored or Independent?

I've been offered multiple sponsorships through an online agency, but I'd have to pay money just to see who extended those offers.

I plan on installing JL Audio component upgrades and SPT performance upgrades. I don't want to buy the STI, and I'm probably going to spend the money modding out anyway - so my question is: should i get sponsors through a website, sponsors person-2-person, or no sponsors at all? Why?

Thanks for your time, I appreciate the input!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Why would you have to pay to see an offer? Doesn't that sound like a scam?
    WRX Info Links, Courtesy TheJ
    The world breaks everyone and afterward many are strong in the broken places. Ernest Hemingway
    I lied. I cheated. I bribed men to cover the crimes of other men. I am an accessory to murder. But the most damning thing of all... I think I can live with it. And if I had to do it all over again - I would. Benjamin Sisko
    DISCLAIMER: Opinions expressed are the author's alone and are inherently worthless.

Quote Originally Posted by SD_GR View Post
    Why would you have to pay to see an offer? Doesn't that sound like a scam?
    Agreed. It sounds shady as hell, like "black cat in an unlit alley during a new moon" shady
    Hawkeye Alliance #1050
    Build Thread
    http://i1108.photobucket.com/albums/...ps665d9b9d.jpg
    Always dirty, never scurred......

If you want legitimate sponsors contact a company. Though you will have to participate in such things as rally cross and so forth....you can't just pay carsponsorship.com
    <-------- Taylor Swift.
    2006 WRX 330whp. 300wtq. Slow.
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #137
    First Mods...what to do.
    Subaru Guide

Sounds shady as hell...I wouldn't bother with anything SPT...they have some nice stuff and all, but for the money, you aren't really getting anything performance wise from them.
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan Stock...for now Soon to be OpenSource tuned by: Mattypants @ WTF Tuning
    "If I have 10 ice cubes and you have 11 giraffes, how many pancakes can fit on the roof? Purple, because aliens donít wear hats" -Ying