Your Estimates Please - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

This is a discussion on Your Estimates Please within the Builds forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; please tell me you plan on upgrading the TMIC....that thing is gonna melt also, if you arent tuning on e85 ...

please tell me you plan on upgrading the TMIC....that thing is gonna melt

also, if you arent tuning on e85 i recommend it. you have large enough injectors for it.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Miggs View Post
    please tell me you plan on upgrading the TMIC....that thing is gonna melt

also, if you arent tuning on e85 i recommend it. you have large enough injectors for it.
    Yeah it feels like that factory top mount is hurting me alot and altough Iid like to run e-85, it's very scarce down here.

Hey guys, I'm back! Now that TX2K and my whole Vette project is out of the way I am now ready to get back on the Rex!! The latest is I have a cracked piston and a lightly scarred block so I've decided to get a bigger top mount, external wastegate, and either go .020 over or go with sleeves. My couple of questions are what kind of plugs do you all recommend running, and would you go bored or sleeved?
    Current mods are:
    3" catless downpipe
    Blouch 440xt
    750cc dw injectors
    65c dw pump
    gs 3 port boost controller
    perrin intake tube

Also a few of you all were wondering about the corvette build. Well I ended up not going with the blower. Instead went nitrous with a dedicated fuel system. Car made 700rwhp/766rwtq on pump gas without dedicated fuel and 780rwhp/855rwtq with the system on c16. Now she gets to rest up and sit in the garage and watch as the rex gets some love and attention.
    Last edited by MOTION; 04-16-2014 at 04:29 AM.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234