My 2012 LIGHTING RED Wrx build - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

This is a discussion on My 2012 LIGHTING RED Wrx build within the Builds forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Whether it's divorced or not, it won't make a lick of difference anymore #becauseEWG...

I Support ClubWRX
    Whether it's divorced or not, it won't make a lick of difference anymore #becauseEWG
    2011 WRB WRX Sedan - Q300, Invidia Catted Downpipe, Cobb RAM Intake w/Box, Protuned buy TiC
    Stink-Eye Mob #696
    Build Thread
    Facebook
    @billym14

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by McBill View Post
    Whether it's divorced or not, it won't make a lick of difference anymore #becauseEWG
    There's never been any evidence that supports either claim to divorced or simple bellmouth being better than the other.
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan Stock...for now Soon to be OpenSource tuned by: Mattypants @ WTF Tuning
    "If I have 10 ice cubes and you have 11 giraffes, how many pancakes can fit on the roof? Purple, because aliens donít wear hats" -Ying

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikie13 View Post
    There's never been any evidence that supports either claim to divorced or simple bellmouth being better than the other.
    I remember seeing that somewhere. I wonder why some people make such a big deal about divorced or belmouth? Oh well.
    2011 WRB WRX Sedan - Q300, Invidia Catted Downpipe, Cobb RAM Intake w/Box, Protuned buy TiC
    Stink-Eye Mob #696
    Build Thread
    Facebook
    @billym14

because divorced looks cooler #RACEKOR

.... even though you don't see it....

BECAUSE #RACEKOR

The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan Stock...for now Soon to be OpenSource tuned by: Mattypants @ WTF Tuning
    "If I have 10 ice cubes and you have 11 giraffes, how many pancakes can fit on the roof? Purple, because aliens donít wear hats" -Ying

Bftd. I'm completely copying your wheel/tire/spring setup.

It looks great man.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234