My "small" build thread
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on My "small" build thread within the Builds forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; 2012 WRX, 31,xxx miles, stock. Ok, so about two months ago I posted a new thread in the engine mods ...

My "small" build thread

2012 WRX, 31,xxx miles, stock.

Ok, so about two months ago I posted a new thread in the engine mods section about "Reliable but powerful 2012 WRX mods" and i was planning on only getting a TBE and down pipe and a tune. Well I have mechanical knowledge so I quickly noticed the many other little things you can do to these cars to get more power out of them, while staying pretty reliable(if built/maintained correctly) So long story short, my CBE turned into this list. let me know what you think and i will try to stay updating this. the parts are being ordered soon and then i have to schedule my tune so it will take some time...

ENGINE MODS:
    -Perrrin ELH
    -Invidia catted DP
    -Perrrin CBE
    -Process West TMIC
    -Grimmspeed ebcs
    -Killer B Oil pickup
    -Turbosmart recirc BOV
    -COBB SF Intake and Box
    -AEM 320lph fuel pump
    -ID's 1000cc injectors
    -innovate wideband o2 sensor
    OTHER MODS:
    -STI tranny mount
    -RallyArmor Mudflaps
    -Defi Red Racer Boost gauge
    -Kartboy Short Shifter and bushing kit
    -Perrin shift knob (black)

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I ordered the eibach swaybar kit and KB endlinks last night along with some lug nuts... all engine parts are being ordered through precision and also installed (sadly $). I cant install everything myself because my mom doesn't know im doing all this to my new car, and wouldn't be cool with it if she did haha (doubt I could install all of this while shes at work anyway). My dads cool with it though, So I am being forced to pay for installation which is no fun. Swaybars, endlinks and lugnuts im going to do though obviously

will get some pics soon also

just ordered some hellatones and the new tires are on (hankook v12's)

My attempt on finally getting some pictures posted...
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	WRX 2.jpg 
Views:	149 
Size:	135.2 KB 
ID:	116176 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	WRX 3.jpg 
Views:	148 
Size:	110.0 KB 
ID:	116177 Out for a cruise on some back roadsClick image for larger version. 

Name:	WRX 4.jpg 
Size:	116.1 KB 
ID:	116178Hellas installed Click image for larger version. 

Name:	WRX hellas.jpg 
Size:	126.7 KB 
ID:	116179 My Dads fully restored 1971 240z Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Dads Z.jpg 
Size:	153.9 KB 
ID:	116175 My 1972 project Z in progress, this thing is gonna be a beast..Click image for larger version. 

Name:	72 Z.jpg 
Views:	147 
Size:	192.7 KB 
ID:	116174
    Last edited by kdeitrich; 09-15-2013 at 10:37 AM.

Front lip and mud flaps are on along with the accessport and stage one map installed. Hawk HPS F/R brake pads and stainless steel brakelines (stop tech maybe) to add to the list

getting surgery on tuesday. in my recovery, (about 1 month to drive well) I'm sending her to precision tuning

I Support ClubWRX
    How do you like the tranny mount? It is something I have on my list that I might do next since it isn't too expensive. I hope the surgery goes well.
    -Noah

2009 Spark Silver Metallic Sedan - Stage 2+

Stink-Eye Mob #91

Help Me with My Build Thread : http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/builds...wrx-sedan.html

Registered User wreckingball man's Avatar
    LoL, some of the pictures are sideways...

Just giving you a hard time. That mod list looks insane. In for updates.

- tranny mount not on yet, its all being ordered through precision and then installed there

-i know some of the pictures are sideways, get a laptop and turn it sideways, for full experience

ya hoping to get a good 330+whp with these these upgrades, will let u know as it gets along...

Well ACL reconstruction blows.. they also found that i also had a torn meniscus so they fixed that too obviously.. My doctor doesn't get how i walked around, rode my quad, drove my car, etc.so long(5 years) wit a completely torn ACL and torn meniscus apparently. also had a torn meniscus in my right knee for about 2 years along with the ACL in the left...

All my work is done pretty much, I only have coil overs and some new wheels left. Ill try to find some pics.. This is before I got the TMIC, BOV, pro tune, etc, etc,etc. I will get this thread up to speed though. the car made 300whp after pro tune, on a mustang dyno, so my tuner said its probably actually about 315-320whp Super smooth power band, my OEM injectors can easily be maxxed out so i only have it tuned for 18.9 psi for now. Perrin ELH, and custom Cobb full 3" dp with test pipe into a Perrin CBE (fully V banded except mufflers). More details and pics soon!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20140510_164001.jpg 
Views:	67 
Size:	139.9 KB 
ID:	157697

I Support ClubWRX
    Looks good! So are the PW TMIC and the BPV on the car already with a new tune? Or is that still to come soon?
    2011 WRB WRX Sedan - Q300, Invidia Catted Downpipe, Cobb RAM Intake w/Box, Tuned buy Turn in Concepts
    Stink-Eye Mob #696
    Build Thread
    Facebook
    @billym14

already on, with the tune. its just a safe daily driven tune on 93 octane

Quote Originally Posted by McBill View Post
    Looks good! So are the PW TMIC and the BPV on the car already with a new tune? Or is that still to come soon?
    Thanks man!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.