Subaru WRX Forum banner

Ampliified's The epic life (build) of Emily 2012 WRX

36K views 128 replies 27 participants last post by  WRX-maniac 
#1 · (Edited)
Hey all welcome and join me as I document the epic life of my car and photograph every moment... :woocow:

I purchased her Memorial Day Weekend 2012 or MDW12 Bro, with a mear 6 miles on the odometer and fell in love ever since!
41k miles

Exterior
-Dark Grey Metallic Paint
-20% Tints all around
-Red tails with/ smoked reverse
-Grimmspeed License plate relocater
-Gold and carbon fiber "I" badges
-Dual Color LED turn signals
-APR Carbon Fiber Front Wind Splitter
-STI JDM Black R205 Badges
-LED trunk, license plate, Reverse lights
-DGM Vortex Generator
-Rear STI fog light
-Gold Hella Horns
-Red Rally Armor Polyurethane Mudflaps (winter mode)
-Bayson R front lip (winter mode)
-TRICO Onyx wiper bladezzz

Interior
-Whelen Slim lighter light bar (blue)
-5SPD STI Duracon Shift knob
-LED Dome, Overhead lights
-All weather floor mats

Drivetrain
-Kartboy Short Shifter

Engine bay
-Turbosmart Recirculating Blow Off Valve
-Cobb Battery Tie Down
-Mishimoto Red Throttle body hose

Exhaust
-Invidia N1 Street
-Invidia Catless Downpipe

Tuning
-Accessport Stage 2 93 octane

Wheels/Tires/Suspension
-XXR 530 18x8.75 +33
-Hankook V12 Ventus Evo 245/35/18
-Eibach Pro-kit lowering springs
-Cusco Front Strut bar

Future Mod Path
-Dom 1.5XTR or 20G?
-DW65 Fuel Pump
-850cc or 1000cc injectors
-Process West Top Mount Intercooler
-STI Transmission Mount
-Rear shifter bushings
-SMY Dual Gauge pod cluster
(with gauges!!)
-Coils or different springs
-DGM headlights to match car paint
-HIDs
-Fog lights (OEM, Light bar or Large bug eye style?)

Definitely open to advice as to which route to take with the turbo heard plenty of advice so far the dom seems to be the best way to take as to building an awesome street wrx / future racecar

See less See more
#2 · (Edited)
The day we met...

And from there we kicked it off!

Red mudflaps installed!

I totally fell for dat butt

Took a trip to Jersey City on 9/11

Scenic date

Our first valentines day together!!!!

Debaged

Is that you baby?

Purple Wheels and straight pipe and red tails!!! Erhmagherd

Emily and her old friend Sully bulking and looking pretty

Subie party!

Hot wet steamy nudez

#4 · (Edited)

Exhaust vid for the straight pipe I no longer own traded it for an invidia N1 street much quieter!

New exhaust + badge overlay + tail light overlay ^^^

DAT BUTT

Did a full detail on my car today looking like it came out of the dealer again I love it!!!

#5 · (Edited)

Turbosmart recirculating bov installed definitely enters boost much sooner than the stock plastic bov plus this one looks much nicer!

New wheels on their way to my house erhmegerd herrafrush stance to encourage her to dance! Gonna have to roll my rear fenders and hopefully thats it lol.

#8 · (Edited)
#14 ·
Really considering selling my baby, having to help out my parents out a lot with bills and my insurance going up recently ($300 a month ?) gotta get rid of my dream car if you know anyone interested in the Tri-State Area let me know!

#17 ·
I actually only have one ticket that came with points and that was from over a year ago but it's hitting hard now with congress lack of decision making on the debt crisis I won't be getting paid anytime soon for my military service this past month which i am very dependent on soon to be out $1600 ? help me sell!

#23 ·
Had a little photo shoot with my friend not too long ago it got dark while we shot so most of the photos were no good

Possibly going full time at work soon which means more pay and hours = keeping emily!!!!!
Still not sure when thats gonna happen though hopefully soon! :confused:

#24 ·

Been a little while I'm definitely keeping my car put my mud flaps back on for winter mode. Looking to get new winter tires, stage 1 clutch, and other supporting winter mods depending on how well I do plowing this year. Going to be promoted to full time around March if I'm not already gone away to SOI / school of infantry and from there Scout Sniper course.

Moral of the story me and Emily are never breaking up! ?

#25 ·

Most recent mods I did were swap my summer floor mats for rubber winter ones and replace all interior and reverse lights with LEDs gives the car a classy look inside and out, Thanks Black Friday!

So Jersey got a taste of winter yesterday it took it's toll on many, but Emily had kept me safe driving home through the storm. I only have 4 weeks left with my baby before I go off to SOI / infantry training battalion for two months but hopefully before that I'll have swapped trunks for the STI and have my friends Cobb SF intake on my car and when I get back from training I'll treat myself to coil overs ?

#29 ·
NLmotoring was the only website with most of the wheels and sizes in stock if not try amazon and my rear fenders are rolled but I plan to switch to coils in the spring and will most likely have to roll and pull the front too

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.