Ampliified's The epic life (build) of Emily 2012 WRX - Page 6
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

This is a discussion on Ampliified's The epic life (build) of Emily 2012 WRX within the Builds forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; So emily is in the hospital (dealership) and I've been loaned a 2015 Forester. There are a few things I ...

So emily is in the hospital (dealership) and I've been loaned a 2015 Forester. There are a few things I like the massive sunroof, comfy ride, ground clearance! Some things that surprised me were the manual handbrake as opposed to most new cars having an electronic one, the lack of Tip-tronic was also weird seeing as the last loaner I had 2012 Outback had paddle shifters (THAT SUCKED). It doesn't handle too bad for the size but the size is huge compared to an older forester this feels like a boat although the steering feels nice and direct.
    2012 DGM WRX - Stage Two 93 - Stink Eye Mob #908
    The Epic Life of Emily the WRX

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

What's wrong with Emily?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2014 Subaru WRX
    COBB SF Intake l Catless Invidia N1 Race l Torqued Performance Stage 2 Tune
    Stink-Eye Mob #0022
    Build Thread
    First Mods, what to do and not to do

She went to the dealer under warranty work for the blinker to be repaired I get a call today saying I have a bill for $600 can someone give me some help they said they replaced some electronics and only charging me for a few hours of labor but I never got a call saying id be paying for this repair otherwise I wouldn't have gotten it, help!!!

Sent from my fridge using Tapatalk

Well, did they tell you the repairs were going to be covered under warranty? and is it in writing? Also, did they fix more than what they had told you they were going to in the first place? Because if they did that without your authorization and are now charging you for it, I would be having an absolute sh!t fit if I was in your position.
    2011 WRB WRX Sedan - Q300, Invidia Catted Downpipe, Cobb RAM Intake w/Box, Protuned buy TiC
    Stink-Eye Mob #696
    Build Thread
    Facebook
    @billym14

That's messed up man. I wouldn't pay them.
    JOE
    2013 WRX DGM
    Stink Eye Mob #82

I Support ClubWRX
    Did they tell you what they actually did? im guessing replaced the wiring harness for the headlight
    2012 WRB 4DR | SPT Exhaust | Short Throw | Rally Armour | WC Lathe Werks Custom TI Knob | Kartboy Bushings | Stoptech Brake Lines | JBK Elements DRL | STI HID Retrofit | XB LED Angel Eyes | GrimmSpeed Lightweight Crank Pulley

CFLip2x 2012 WRB WRX

I was under the impression this was going to be covered under warranty I've had a stupid loaner car the week missing my car while I've been outta work but there was no authorization on my part saying I'd agree to pay X amount of money, there is no way I can even come up with that tomorrow I just paid my school tuition.

Photo of the work order $0.00 in the totals

Sent from my fridge using Tapatalk

There is your proof right there. No charges on the work order and no authorization from you that would give them the authority to do more work outside of the work you approved on the original order. You have a clear cut case, I would be back into the dealer tomorrow and raise hell with the service manager about this matter.
    2011 WRB WRX Sedan - Q300, Invidia Catted Downpipe, Cobb RAM Intake w/Box, Protuned buy TiC
    Stink-Eye Mob #696
    Build Thread
    Facebook
    @billym14

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456