Ampliified's The epic life (build) of Emily 2012 WRX - Page 6
+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

This is a discussion on Ampliified's The epic life (build) of Emily 2012 WRX within the Builds forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; So emily is in the hospital (dealership) and I've been loaned a 2015 Forester. There are a few things I ...

So emily is in the hospital (dealership) and I've been loaned a 2015 Forester. There are a few things I like the massive sunroof, comfy ride, ground clearance! Some things that surprised me were the manual handbrake as opposed to most new cars having an electronic one, the lack of Tip-tronic was also weird seeing as the last loaner I had 2012 Outback had paddle shifters (THAT SUCKED). It doesn't handle too bad for the size but the size is huge compared to an older forester this feels like a boat although the steering feels nice and direct.
    2012 DGM WRX - Stage Two 93 - Stink Eye Mob #908
    The Epic Life of Emily the WRX

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

What's wrong with Emily?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2014 Subaru WRX
    Torqued Performance Stage 2
    Stink-Eye Mob #0022
    Build Thread
    First Mods, what to do and not to do

She went to the dealer under warranty work for the blinker to be repaired I get a call today saying I have a bill for $600 can someone give me some help they said they replaced some electronics and only charging me for a few hours of labor but I never got a call saying id be paying for this repair otherwise I wouldn't have gotten it, help!!!

Sent from my fridge using Tapatalk

I Support ClubWRX
    Well, did they tell you the repairs were going to be covered under warranty? and is it in writing? Also, did they fix more than what they had told you they were going to in the first place? Because if they did that without your authorization and are now charging you for it, I would be having an absolute sh!t fit if I was in your position.
    2011 WRB WRX Sedan - Q300, Invidia Catted Downpipe, Cobb RAM Intake w/Box, Tuned buy Turn in Concepts
    Stink-Eye Mob #696
    Build Thread
    Facebook
    @billym14

That's messed up man. I wouldn't pay them.
    JOE
    2013 WRX DGM
    Stink Eye Mob #82

I Support ClubWRX
    Did they tell you what they actually did? im guessing replaced the wiring harness for the headlight
    2012 WRB 4DR | SPT Exhaust | Short Throw | Rally Armour | WC Lathe Werks Custom TI Knob | Kartboy Bushings | Stoptech Brake Lines | JBK Elements DRL | STI HID Retrofit | XB LED Angel Eyes | GrimmSpeed Lightweight Crank Pulley

CFLip2x 2012 WRB WRX

I was under the impression this was going to be covered under warranty I've had a stupid loaner car the week missing my car while I've been outta work but there was no authorization on my part saying I'd agree to pay X amount of money, there is no way I can even come up with that tomorrow I just paid my school tuition.

Photo of the work order $0.00 in the totals

Sent from my fridge using Tapatalk

I Support ClubWRX
    There is your proof right there. No charges on the work order and no authorization from you that would give them the authority to do more work outside of the work you approved on the original order. You have a clear cut case, I would be back into the dealer tomorrow and raise hell with the service manager about this matter.
    2011 WRB WRX Sedan - Q300, Invidia Catted Downpipe, Cobb RAM Intake w/Box, Tuned buy Turn in Concepts
    Stink-Eye Mob #696
    Build Thread
    Facebook
    @billym14

It's been awhile not much is new with Emily I got gold lug nuts, and gold quick bumper releases so the gold is running strong. I also have a gf now so there goes car part money but the sad part to this story is I am going to try hard to sell her she is barely over 30k just got all that maintenance done but I am going to be buying a truck from a friend GMC Sierra 2500HD with 110k miles sounds like a strange move but it is a diesel with a plow so I'd be making good use of it seeing as I tow often enough with my other truck and have a good set of contacts already if not I'm going to look at a 2500hd cummins with only 60k on the clock but for 30k not too pricey for a diesel let alone with those miles so if they buy my car I'm sold.

Any and all parts are now for sale off Emily really hard to say I'll start a build thread in the Tri-State section

It's been awhile not much is new with Emily I got gold lug nuts, and gold quick bumper releases so the gold is running strong. I also have a gf now so there goes car part money but the sad part to this story is I am going to try hard to sell her she is barely over 30k just got all that maintenance done but I am going to be buying a truck from a friend GMC Sierra 2500HD with 110k miles sounds like a strange move but it is a diesel with a plow so I'd be making good use of it seeing as I tow often enough with my other truck and have a good set of contacts already if not I'm going to look at a 2500hd cummins with only 60k on the clock but for 30k not too pricey for a diesel let alone with those miles so if they buy my car I'm sold.

Any and all parts are now for sale off Emily really hard to say I'll start a build thread in the Tri-State section

Quote Originally Posted by Ampliified View Post

Ohhh noooo say it ain't so man say it ain't so!!! What parts you selling? I might be interested. Still sad that you are selling her.
    JOE
    2013 WRX DGM
    Stink Eye Mob #82

I Support ClubWRX
    Sad to see her go! you were doing well with the build.
    Stink-Eye Mob #696
    Build Thread
    Facebook
    @billym14

The Guy On The Couch TownLine500's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    That's like loosing your best friend and the love of your life at the same time. Oochh!!!
    If your ever in Boston you can drive mine.
    STINK EYE MOB #500

2009 Subaru Impreza (I bought it new for my Mom)
    2004 Subaru WRX (Sold)
    2013 Subaru WRX Premium
    1996 Honda Civic Lx
    WRX genuine Face Ripping ACCELERATION!!!

My Boston Beat Down Build Thread
    http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/builds...wrx-build.html

emily by Ampliified, on Flickr

Hit these spots already but that was back when my car was very much stock so had to give it another shot! Hopefully getting a new and very good job soon and I'm going to refinance my car for its final set of payments so I got big things coming soon!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.