Ampliified's The epic life (build) of Emily 2012 WRX - Page 2
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

This is a discussion on Ampliified's The epic life (build) of Emily 2012 WRX within the Builds forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; I pay 400 a month for my 13 wrx and a 99 explorer. But I might be in the same ...

I pay 400 a month for my 13 wrx and a 99 explorer. But I might be in the same boat as him :/

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I actually only have one ticket that came with points and that was from over a year ago but it's hitting hard now with congress lack of decision making on the debt crisis I won't be getting paid anytime soon for my military service this past month which i am very dependent on soon to be out $1600 😵 help me sell!
    2012 DGM WRX - Stage Two 93 - Stink Eye Mob #908
    The Epic Life of Emily the WRX

That sucks having to sell your car man! Not trying to be a vulture but I would be interested in your wheel and tire set up. Willing to part out?

Car is going to be sold by the end of this month if not I will contact everyone who were interested in the part out, I'm pretty sad to see her go

This makes me sad for you. I'm sorry to hear about having to part with Emily. I hope you find a great home for her.

I'm hopefully selling it to a local friend that way I can still see her from time to time but it's gonna leave a burden on my heart I love this car so much 😭

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Ampliified View Post
    Car is going to be sold by the end of this month if not I will contact everyone who were interested in the part out, I'm pretty sad to see her go
    If so, keep me in the loop. might be some parts I could be interested in depending on how the funds flow these next few weeks. Especially those wheels

Had a little photo shoot with my friend not too long ago it got dark while we shot so most of the photos were no good

Possibly going full time at work soon which means more pay and hours = keeping emily!!!!!
    Still not sure when thats gonna happen though hopefully soon!

Been a little while I'm definitely keeping my car put my mud flaps back on for winter mode. Looking to get new winter tires, stage 1 clutch, and other supporting winter mods depending on how well I do plowing this year. Going to be promoted to full time around March if I'm not already gone away to SOI / school of infantry and from there Scout Sniper course.

Moral of the story me and Emily are never breaking up! 😘

Ampliified's The epic life (build) of Emily 2012 WRX

Most recent mods I did were swap my summer floor mats for rubber winter ones and replace all interior and reverse lights with LEDs gives the car a classy look inside and out, Thanks Black Friday!

So Jersey got a taste of winter yesterday it took it's toll on many, but Emily had kept me safe driving home through the storm. I only have 4 weeks left with my baby before I go off to SOI / infantry training battalion for two months but hopefully before that I'll have swapped trunks for the STI and have my friends Cobb SF intake on my car and when I get back from training I'll treat myself to coil overs 😁

Emily is a dirty girl but I still love her 😘

No problems in the snow with Emily! Even with my summer tires 😱 only a few weeks of driving until I go away to training gonna miss her!

I Support ClubWRX
    Hey man love those wheels, Where did you end up finding the best deal on those? And did you have to roll any fenders with the Eibach springs you have one?
    2011 WRB WRX Sedan - Q300, Invidia Catted Downpipe, Cobb RAM Intake w/Box, Protuned buy TiC
    Stink-Eye Mob #696
    Build Thread
    Facebook
    @billym14

Quote Originally Posted by McBill View Post
    Hey man love those wheels, Where did you end up finding the best deal on those? And did you have to roll any fenders with the Eibach springs you have one?
    NLmotoring was the only website with most of the wheels and sizes in stock if not try amazon and my rear fenders are rolled but I plan to switch to coils in the spring and will most likely have to roll and pull the front too

New STI duracon shift knob feels so much better than the stock knob a lot lighter and natural DGM painted vortex generator to be installed today!

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast