Mammal's SWP 13 WRX (third times a charm) - Page 6
Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

This is a discussion on Mammal's SWP 13 WRX (third times a charm) within the Builds forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Originally Posted by Greenbean Looks great bro, I love the silver ones but Dang! your white is looking very clean ...

Quote Originally Posted by Greenbean View Post
    Looks great bro, I love the silver ones but Dang! your white is looking very clean man!

Questions for ya,

What temp are your HID bulbs and do you have yellow bulbs in the fogs or yellow tinted lens?
    Thanks man my last two wrx's were silver! lol

To answer your questions regarding the lights, I'm just rocking the stock halogen headlights and I tinted the fogs with some yellow tint from amazon. I think the angel eyes are what make my lights look like HID's
    Check out my projects:
    2013 SWP WRX Hatch
    Sworn To Remember

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

10-4,

Looks great!

Happy Halloween everyone!

Check out my projects:
    2013 SWP WRX Hatch
    Sworn To Remember

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Update:

Right now the car is in hibernation mode for winter. Last week I contacted Mark from RavSpec inquiring for a set of 18x9.5 Work 11r in bronze wrapped with 255 35 18 BFG Sport Comp 2's. Needless to say, he made an offer I can't refuse and I will be pulling the trigger on them next week. This means my factory wheels and tires will be up for sale! PM me if you are looking for a great deal. Once they are off the car I will post up a for sale thread. Well, time for me to get back to watching some football!
    Check out my projects:
    2013 SWP WRX Hatch
    Sworn To Remember

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Mammal View Post
    Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Update:

Right now the car is in hibernation mode for winter. Last week I contacted Mark from RavSpec inquiring for a set of 18x9.5 Work 11r in bronze wrapped with 255 35 18 BFG Sport Comp 2's. Needless to say, he made an offer I can't refuse and I will be pulling the trigger on them next week. This means my factory wheels and tires will be up for sale! PM me if you are looking for a great deal. Once they are off the car I will post up a for sale thread. Well, time for me to get back to watching some football!
    I can't wait to see those on there. Gonna look so good.
    -Noah

2009 Spark Silver Metallic Sedan - Stage 2+

Stink-Eye Mob #91

Help Me with My Build Thread : http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/builds...wrx-sedan.html

Quote Originally Posted by wrx650 View Post
    I can't wait to see those on there. Gonna look so good.
    I can't wait either

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	11r-189538500-mhg-005.jpg 
Views:	227 
Size:	193.0 KB 
ID:	124146
    Check out my projects:
    2013 SWP WRX Hatch
    Sworn To Remember

I Support ClubWRX
    I can't wait either

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	11r-189538500-mhg-005.jpg 
Views:	227 
Size:	193.0 KB 
ID:	124146

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk
    -Noah

Stink-Eye Mob #91

Help Me with My Build Thread : http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/builds...wrx-sedan.html

I have enjoyed your build thread very much. I plan on acquiring a SWP hatch WRX by the end of the month. I also did the retrofit on my car (2012 scion tc)

Can't wait to see those work wheels on it. 😁😁

I Support ClubWRX
    Looking back at those headlights of yours again... How long did the whole process take to paint them and install the angel eyes and did you get the corner marking harness? I am definitely considering doing this little project this winter since it is an indoor activity .
    -Noah

Stink-Eye Mob #91

UPDATE:

Unfortunately I couldn't seal the deal on the Works due to finances. On the plus side, I have one of the key essentials coming in to allow me to go stage 2 when the car comes back out this spring!

Check out my projects:
    2013 SWP WRX Hatch
    Sworn To Remember

I Support ClubWRX
    UPDATE:

Unfortunately I couldn't seal the deal on the Works due to finances. On the plus side, I have one of the key essentials coming in to allow me to go stage 2 when the car comes back out this spring!

Bummer. Stage 2 will be fun

-Noah

Stink-Eye Mob #91

Quote Originally Posted by THutch View Post
    I have enjoyed your build thread very much. I plan on acquiring a SWP hatch WRX by the end of the month. I also did the retrofit on my car (2012 scion tc)

Can't wait to see those work wheels on it. ����
    Thanks man! It's a slow painstaking process but it will get there one of these days. Unfortunately I due to lack of finances because of the holidays and what not, I can't pull the trigger on the wheels this month. I do plan on paying cash for them at WBM!

Looking back at those headlights of yours again... How long did the whole process take to paint them and install the angel eyes and did you get the corner marking harness? I am definitely considering doing this little project this winter since it is an indoor activity .
    I've done just halo retrofits before on my last couple cars in just only a few hours. Since I had my buddy spray the housings at his shop in between customer cars it took a couple days. He used a 2 stage pearl and had to wait in between coats for the paint to dry. If you are just using rattle can paint I'm sure you can do it in a day. I do recommend that you get extra headlight sealant from Lightwerkz.net just to be on the safe so you have extra protection against condensation.
    Check out my projects:
    2013 SWP WRX Hatch
    Sworn To Remember

Bummer. Stage 2 will be fun

Alan Miller at DailyDriven.us hooked me up with a killer deal on the catted DP and there was no way I could say no lol.
    Check out my projects:
    2013 SWP WRX Hatch
    Sworn To Remember

I Support ClubWRX
    Gosh darn deals... what kind did you get (Invidia?)? Thanks for the info on the lights. I'm a bit intimidated to do it. I really don't want to ruin my headlights and I haven't ever done anything electrical really. It seems like you splice wires into the running lights?

-Noah

Stink-Eye Mob #91

Hey everyone sorry to leave you all hanging! I have been busy with holiday crap and rehearsing with my band since we opened up for SOiL and All That Remains this past Sunday. Man that was a crazy show

Anyways, the Invidia downpipe I ordered from my buddy Alan was received only 3 days after payment. I finally installed it Monday after my show since I was waiting on the Grimmspeed turbo gasket I ordered from Import Image Racing. The stock one looked to be in good shape since it had less than 5000 miles but I didn't want to take any chances with potential leaks.

With some help from my buddy Phil, installation was pretty straight forward. I gutted out the old heat shield so I can replace it with a nice one from Grimmspeed. I didn't want a chopped up stock heat shield being an eyesore every time I pop my hood so I guess I will drop the coin.

For the downpipe being catted it is certainly A LOT louder. You can actually hear the turbo spool down now! So with that being said, I have to purchase a Forge bpv and Cobb intake then I will be off to BrenTunning this spring when the car is out of storage. Slowly but surely this car is coming together!
    Check out my projects:
    2013 SWP WRX Hatch
    Sworn To Remember