My 2012 PBP WRX Hatch - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

This is a discussion on My 2012 PBP WRX Hatch within the Builds forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Did a couple of new things this weekend, did the torqued solutions tranny mount and crossmember bushings and finally did ...

Did a couple of new things this weekend, did the torqued solutions tranny mount and crossmember bushings and finally did a defi boost gauge. Very happy with the difference the transmission mount made and it was a pretty simple install on top of it. Sorry for the pics, I don't have a real camera.

old vs new
    Last edited by pattymeng; 09-01-2013 at 02:38 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Had a little fun in the dirt today

And a random pic

Well, my clutch gave up on me a few weeks ago right under 20k miles on the car(my fault one too many launches) and had it replaced with a southbend stage 2 endurance clutch and an ACT streetlite flywheel. Over all it feels pretty similar to the OEM clutch, just a slight bit of chatter here and there from dead stops but not too bad. Aside from that i also finally installed my Prosport wideband gauge.

car looks great. what size tire is that? I'm shopping for a WRX possibly and looking at options for wheel tire combos that look 'right' when at a stock ride height. (I had a sti that beat my brains out before...I plan to leave stock springs and struts on this car and upgrade sways...it'll be a daily for me, that's plenty)

That's exactly what I have done so far, sways and wheels. They are 265/35/18

Did you have to roll or pull fenders with those wheels?
    2013 Subaru WRX OBP, COBB Stage 2 OTS, Invidia Catless DP, K&N Typhoon Intake, Nameless Performance Axel Back

Quote Originally Posted by SUBIE13WRX View Post
    Did you have to roll or pull fenders with those wheels?
    I had the rear fenders rolled but that was it. No rubbing whatsoever

I Support ClubWRX
    How was the fitment of the FMS fmic? I am considering picking up once of their top mounts. I really like the RPF1s on your car. I didm't used to like them, but they have totally grown on me.
    -Noah

2009 Spark Silver Metallic Sedan - Stage 2+

Stink-Eye Mob #91

Help Me with My Build Thread : http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/builds...wrx-sedan.html

Quote Originally Posted by wrx650 View Post
    How was the fitment of the FMS fmic? I am considering picking up once of their top mounts. I really like the RPF1s on your car. I didm't used to like them, but they have totally grown on me.
    Thanks! Only issue with the fmic is the crash beams holes have to be drilled out a little bigger because they don't match up. The first time you put the piping together is a bit of a hassle too but for the price difference it's not a big deal

Had a few new things installed yesterday, Tomei EL headers and the 3 bolt grimmspeed up pipe with EWG to go with it

How do those rims fit do they scrape. or need spacers do the brakes clear? Thinking of buying the same size

Quote Originally Posted by rush 2112 View Post
    How do those rims fit do they scrape. or need spacers do the brakes clear? Thinking of buying the same size
    Had the rear fenders rolled but no issues at all with them rolled

made a little video of the before/after EL headers

I Support ClubWRX
    Holy mother of EWG… Normally, EL headers sound wimpy to me, but your still sounded mean (not quite as mean as UEL ). That waste gate sounds so awesome. I guess I better start saving. Do you have some before and after numbers?
    -Noah

2009 Spark Silver Metallic Sedan - Stage 2+

Stink-Eye Mob #91

Help Me with My Build Thread : http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/builds...wrx-sedan.html

Quote Originally Posted by wrx650 View Post
    Holy mother of EWG… Normally, EL headers sound wimpy to me, but your still sounded mean (not quite as mean as UEL ). That waste gate sounds so awesome. I guess I better start saving. Do you have some before and after numbers?
    haha thanks. I wish i did but i don't have any numbers prior to the EL headers. Hopefully i will be getting tuned in the next month or two and will get it on a dyno afterwards

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast