Bianca ('06 STi), A New Start - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

This is a discussion on Bianca ('06 STi), A New Start within the Builds forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; ^Nice Lebowski reference...

^Nice Lebowski reference
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan Stock...for now Soon to be OpenSource tuned by: Mattypants @ WTF Tuning
    "If I have 10 ice cubes and you have 11 giraffes, how many pancakes can fit on the roof? Purple, because aliens donít wear hats" -Ying

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

^

Not too much progress this weekend, since I was feeling a little under-the-weather and lazy. So all I did today was install my mudflaps and do a little project I’d been thinking of for a while. Here’s the first project and the mudflaps, I replaced all the push pins in the front fender liners with rivnuts and some machine screws; this is also the same method I used to install the mudflaps:

The second project was to install some window nets (the type used to keep you in the car when racing) and replaced the panel that was behind the car seats. While I was at it I removed the seat belts and some of the other un-needed hardware back there; probably 10-15 net pounds dropped off.

Maybe during this week (supposed to be half-days at work) I’ll cut the roof and install the roof-vent and scoop and maybe finally decide whether I’m installing the last 2 Stiffis or just removing the center one and leaving it with 2; spacing looks off no matter which way I go.
    Last edited by gregroot198521; 04-19-2014 at 02:01 PM.
    Hawkeye Alliance #1050
    Build Thread
    http://i1108.photobucket.com/albums/...ps665d9b9d.jpg
    Always dirty, never scurred......

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345