D's 2011 SWP Sedan - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

This is a discussion on D's 2011 SWP Sedan within the Builds forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Looks awesome! Would you be so kind to post a link to the carbon fiber SPt side badges? I looked ...

I Support ClubWRX
    Looks awesome! Would you be so kind to post a link to the carbon fiber SPt side badges?
    I looked around and had no luck finding them online..
    Rod
    2014 WRX SWP Premium sedan
    Stink-Eye Mob #57
    "Just remember, with great power comes great responsibility" - rarrior

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    I know There are some people making them I found this
    Exterior
    2012 WRB 4DR | SPT Exhaust | Short Throw | Rally Armour | WC Lathe Werks Custom TI Knob | Kartboy Bushings | Stoptech Brake Lines | JBK Elements DRL | STI HID Retrofit | XB LED Angel Eyes | GrimmSpeed Lightweight Crank Pulley

CFLip2x 2012 WRB WRX

I Support ClubWRX
    Nice! thanks cflip2x
    Rod
    Stink-Eye Mob #57

Quote Originally Posted by D's WRX View Post
    Steering wheel installed...can't believe how much of a difference the feel is compared to stock. Also wrapped the airbag cover, but mangled the Subaru emblem in the process...anyone know where to buy a new one?

For the airbag, instead of buying a new one why don't you adjust it yourself like cutting it and save some money. Shouldn't be too hard to do a round cut?

Quote Originally Posted by Rodman View Post
    Looks awesome! Would you be so kind to post a link to the carbon fiber SPt side badges?
    I looked around and had no luck finding them online..
    Custom 2008-2014 WRX/STI Fender Ornaments - NASIOC

He makes them all to order, any type of CF and any color...awesome quality! And that other link is his site too...more pics on that thread though.

Quote Originally Posted by Initial D View Post
    For the airbag, instead of buying a new one why don't you adjust it yourself like cutting it and save some money. Shouldn't be too hard to do a round cut?
    I did use the original...just messed up the original badge removing it....to the point it wasn't usable again. I'm actually kinda glad I did, the SPt one looks much better against the gray than the original would have. I did end up cutting the Alcantara in an oval to place the new badge, didn't take pictures though

I did use the original...just messed up the original badge removing it....to the point it wasn't usable again. I'm actually kinda glad I did, the SPt one looks much better against the gray than the original would have. I did end up cutting the Alcantara in an oval to place the new badge, didn't take pictures though
    Ahh ok. Its good that you work it out and when you have time send a new pic! I would just get the steering wheel cover because I don't like the feel when on a hot day my steering wheel is hot or cold on winter days. You have any trouble putting them on? When I bought my Nissan it took 3 people to put it on hahahaha!

I Support ClubWRX
    Custom 2008-2014 WRX/STI Fender Ornaments - NASIOC

He makes them all to order, any type of CF and any color...awesome quality! And that other link is his site too...more pics on that thread though.
    Thanks for the link!
    Rod
    Stink-Eye Mob #57

Quote Originally Posted by WRX-maniac View Post
    Wow! brakes look awesome! Can you post a side shot of the entire car?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	82 
Size:	169.2 KB 
ID:	152857

Big day today...got the windows tinted 35% all around and received some take-off STi mirrors from a 2008. A subtle difference, but I think they look 10x better than the WRX mirrors. They we're plug and play thankfully.

Views:	73 
Size:	119.6 KB 
ID:	155865

Views:	75 
Size:	126.1 KB 
ID:	155857

Sweet build! Thanks for posting the wheel fitment shots, I'm about to pickup a set in that exact fitment for my '14 hatch so now I know exactly how it will look I have the TP Stage 2 on my car as well.

How do you like the Kartboy bushing/shifter kit and the Forge BPV does it sound louder/better than stock? What all did you need to get to do the STI brake swap? If you don't mind me asking the total cost too?

No prob, glad I could help! I haven't seen many people running these wheels yet, but I get compliments on them quite often.

The Kartboy kit was an awesome upgrade, makes shifting a lot smoother. As for the Forge piece, it didn't change sound since it's full recirculating. Adding my intake did but the Forge alone is basically stock sound wise.

For a Brembo brake swap the easiest is getting 08+ calipers with pads and rotors to match. You can also source pre-08 calipers, but you will need a separate adapter for the rears. Price depends on what rotors pads and lines you get, and how patient you are in waiting for a set of calipers to show up. Expect in the neighborhood of 1500-2000.

And welcome!

I've been on the hunt for a used Kartboy setup but seems no body ever sells them and if they do they're never the right lever for our cars lol...I have the stock DV w/ a K&N intake and I can already hear mine if I get on it so glad I saved the $150. I'll look into one down the line if I ever upgrade the turbo.

Thanks for the details on the brakes, also something I'll have to keep in the back of my mind in case a used set comes up cheap. Are you running OEM STI lines or did you opt for aftermarket? Everything is plug and play as well?

Your car is awesome!
    Staying tuned for more!
    keep up the good work
    When did we stop being who we want to be, and start being the person the world told us to be...

Stink Eye Mob #801
    Instagram: Infamouszoltan
    InfamousZoltanSTi

Wow, never noticed the white brakes before. Those look great. Gonna be a biatch to keep clean though
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan
    Stock...for now Soon to be OpenSource tuned by: Mattypants @ WTF Tuning

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast