Rurso01's 13' SWP WRX build - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

This is a discussion on Rurso01's 13' SWP WRX build within the Builds forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Originally Posted by WRXchet nice, i have the same set up on the tires / wheels. LOL i just posted ...

Quote Originally Posted by WRXchet View Post
    nice, i have the same set up on the tires / wheels. LOL i just posted this pic in another thread here:

i haven't had issues with the TC though. i drive conservatively as it gets down right scary trying to hot-dog around on the steelies with these tires.
    Lol thats funny man. Yeah I'm not doing anything crazy. On a straight away I occasionally will open it up to enjoy the turbo. I usually will do it when someone who has never been in the car with me doesn't know what it can do
    2013 SWP WRX 5-Door
    2005 OBP WRX 4-Door SOLD

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by rurso01 View Post
    Lol thats funny man. Yeah I'm not doing anything crazy. On a straight away I occasionally will open it up to enjoy the turbo. I usually will do it when someone who has never been in the car with me doesn't know what it can do
    yup. i got my dad the other day. eyes almost popped out of his head. 19psi peak boost.. Cobb SF Intake + Box and Cobb Downpipe... protuned by Kaizen Tuning..
    2012 WRX Premium Hatch, Stage 2
    Ice Silver Metal

Nice ride rurso!! I see you buzzin through town every now and then. There is another guy outside of H-town that has a white hatch just like yours with red mudflaps. You definately can't miss him ,lol. We should get some locals together for a play date in the snow.

I'm game man. Put up some pics of your ride bro
    2013 SWP WRX 5-Door
    2005 OBP WRX 4-Door SOLD

Absolutely love the car man, doin some great work.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123