Rurso01's 13' SWP WRX build - Page 3
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

This is a discussion on Rurso01's 13' SWP WRX build within the Builds forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Originally Posted by WRXchet nice, i have the same set up on the tires / wheels. LOL i just posted ...

Quote Originally Posted by WRXchet View Post
    nice, i have the same set up on the tires / wheels. LOL i just posted this pic in another thread here:

i haven't had issues with the TC though. i drive conservatively as it gets down right scary trying to hot-dog around on the steelies with these tires.
    Lol thats funny man. Yeah I'm not doing anything crazy. On a straight away I occasionally will open it up to enjoy the turbo. I usually will do it when someone who has never been in the car with me doesn't know what it can do
    2013 SWP WRX 5-Door
    2005 OBP WRX 4-Door SOLD

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by rurso01 View Post
    Lol thats funny man. Yeah I'm not doing anything crazy. On a straight away I occasionally will open it up to enjoy the turbo. I usually will do it when someone who has never been in the car with me doesn't know what it can do
    yup. i got my dad the other day. eyes almost popped out of his head. 19psi peak boost.. Cobb SF Intake + Box and Cobb Downpipe... protuned by Kaizen Tuning..
    2012 WRX Premium Hatch, Stage 2
    Ice Silver Metal

Nice ride rurso!! I see you buzzin through town every now and then. There is another guy outside of H-town that has a white hatch just like yours with red mudflaps. You definately can't miss him ,lol. We should get some locals together for a play date in the snow.

I'm game man. Put up some pics of your ride bro
    2013 SWP WRX 5-Door
    2005 OBP WRX 4-Door SOLD

Absolutely love the car man, doin some great work.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.