2002 wrx bugeye build! First build. - Page 6
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

This is a discussion on 2002 wrx bugeye build! First build. within the Builds forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Fog light was waaay easier than i expected. If any bugeye owners out there ever ends up with a damaged ...

Registered User Jables_WRX_Junki's Avatar
    Fog light was waaay easier than i expected. If any bugeye owners out there ever ends up with a damaged or cracked foglight. No need to worry! In parts i paid $40.00. All i needed was the fog light lamp and a new fog light bulb. Install time was about 45 mins, probably less if you have the right tools. Screws are in akward spots, and there are 3 different screws you will have to mess with, one being an extremely small size screw on the inside of the fog lamp that is used to ground ur wire. You will needs one of the tiny tipped phillips head.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Well, it was about time to start looking for some new all season tires. Living in PDX, we get alot of rain so i didnt want to just go with a summer tire. I found an insanely great deal on a wheel and tire package.

1. 4 TOYO Proxes all season performance tires.
    2. 4 Focal 421x Black Matte Rims.

zax
    I Support ClubWRX I Support ClubWRX

Re: 2002 wrx bugeye build! First build.

All season tires are the same thing as no season tires.

Beamed at your face at approx. 186,000 miles per second via DROID BIONIC
    2015 CWP WRX STi ... But how did I get roped back into an EJ motor?!
    Zax's utterly unimaginably stock 2015 STi build thread
    Zax's Shaggin' Wagon Build Thread Now tuned for 99% pure Unicorn Jizz!

Zach | Moderator -- Mid-Atlantic States, Tech & Modifying & General Repairs
    Rollin' with the Bugeye Mafia #302 | N.E.R.D. Subject Zero
    Facebook me here

Your Mid-A local board: http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/mid-atlantic-states/

Well so far they grip really well when its wet. Never hydroplane but have noticed that they dont have the stiffest side walls but they still hold up very well. drove up to MT.Hood to go snowboarding not expecting snow on the ground and sure enough, it started snowing as we were driving up, but suprisingly they did very well and was able to back out of my spot where atleast 3-4 inches had accumulated, and rolled right out without slipping. I know the AWD system is doing most of the work but i could tell a big difference from my old set of summer tires to these tires , ecspecialy when we only get 3 months of summer a year and 9 months of rain lol. So i was just looking for something a little more diverse. Still planning on getting winter tires put on my OEM wheels next year since winter is almost through

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456