My 2013 WRX SWP Sedan - Page 3
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

This is a discussion on My 2013 WRX SWP Sedan within the Builds forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Originally Posted by 99pgpgt Got a little bumper rash there? Yup :/ Happened in a parking lot while I wasn't ...

Quote Originally Posted by 99pgpgt View Post
    Got a little bumper rash there?
    Yup :/ Happened in a parking lot while I wasn't even there. Came out and there it was. Guy left a note though and paid me. I'm getting it fixed this week.
    pauller
    2013 Stage 2 SWP WRX Sedan
    DGR Coils-Invidia Q300 Ti Tip-Tomei 3in Catless Downpipe- Cobb AP w/ Stage 2+ 93 Map-Cobb SF Intake

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Update!

1. I received and installed my Cobb SF Intake and wow it sounds amazing. No noticeable power increase though.

2. I also received my front lip that I bought off eBay. I will install it soon and put pics up.

3. I put on my new Black Delrin Kartboy Shift Knob and it feels great! Extremely high quality for a great price ($40).
    pauller
    DGR Coils-Invidia Q300 Ti Tip-Tomei 3in Catless Downpipe- Cobb AP w/ Stage 2+ 93 Map-Cobb SF Intake

I also want to ditch my white on black with the wing and go for something more like this,

pauller

Totally updated the thread in the op
    pauller

You'll want the airbox for the SF intake. My IATs were going through the roof w/o it. It's expensive for what it is but, honestly, worth the money if you're gonna stick with the SF Intake.
    The Turboturtle Build Log
    Spec Ops Motorsports
    ETS GTX3576r -- GSC S2 -- 9:1 Compression Motor

Good to know
    pauller

*UPDATE* March 4th, 2013
    So about 5 months and 5k miles later I can say that the car is still a lot of fun. I have (maybe) plans for BC BR Extreme Low Coilovers and thus going very low. Thoughts? Other than that I've updated a lot with the car as you can see in the original post's new pictures.
    pauller

So no issues with boost creep or anything like that with the catless dp and cobb stage 2 map? I've been considering going a similar route myself

Quote Originally Posted by PureAngus View Post
    So no issues with boost creep or anything like that with the catless dp and cobb stage 2 map? I've been considering going a similar route myself
    No boost creep. I know lots of people who run catless with cobb stage 2 like myself and none of us have any real problems. You'll probably overboost but in that case you would just switch to the LWG map which handled it for me.
    pauller

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by PureAngus View Post
    Boost creep isn't a definite thing. I know people who had it stage 2 and people who didn't
    2011 Subaru WRX Premium
    1988 Ford Mustang GT
    2000 Jeep Wrangler TJ

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.