Forgetting anything?

This is a discussion on Forgetting anything? within the Builds forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Hey guys! Its been awhile since I've really been on, the military finds other things to occupy my time now. ...

Forgetting anything?

Hey guys!

Its been awhile since I've really been on, the military finds other things to occupy my time now. I've been working on my STi for awhile now and I'm currently in Afghanistan and just finishing up with my 20G upgrade. My current mods are

Invidia EL race manifold
    Grimmspeed 38mm ewg up pipe
    TiAL 38mm ewg
    Invidia V2 DP
    Invidia N1 race CBE
    HKS RS intake

I have purchased

Blouch 20G XTR 8 cm turbo
    Samco inlet
    Turbo XS FMIC
    Grimmspeed EBCS
    740 cc injectors
    One step colder NGK's
    Walbro 255lph pump

Is there anything I'm missing? Any help/suggestion appreciated! Thanks in advance!

-Jaden
    Hawk-eye Alliance #156

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Tuning?

I imagine you'd benefit with a MBC/EBCS hybrid setup as well.
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan Stock...for now Soon to be OpenSource tuned by: Mattypants @ WTF Tuning
    "If I have 10 ice cubes and you have 11 giraffes, how many pancakes can fit on the roof? Purple, because aliens donít wear hats" -Ying

Yeah I'm working on the tuning portion now still, its hard to find someone in Utah to tune an STi from my previous experiences. Any of you Utah guys have any recommendations on that? Cobb's site refers ziptye racing for the Cobb AP, anyone ever done any business with them?
    Hawk-eye Alliance #156