my 2012 wrx

This is a discussion on my 2012 wrx within the Builds forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Got this car 6 months and 20 days ago. Has 13k miles on it now. I love it to death. ...

my 2012 wrx

Got this car 6 months and 20 days ago. Has 13k miles on it now. I love it to death. Upgraded it slowly. Stage 1 Cobb ecu upgrade. Then came the Invidia Q300 TBE, went Stage 2. Just the other day got an AEM CAI now running Stage 2+, pushing out 19.5 psi and even shoot flames every once in a while. Not done upgrading. I am thinking new TMIC (stock is small), short throw shifter + some tranny upgrades such as shifter bushings. thoughts?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Short throw is awesome...I have one waiting myself (as well as bushings). Tranny mount and bushings and so on may not provide too much in the way of results considering how new your car is. Look into a Pitch Stop Mount for a decent upgrade.

You'll want to look into getting a protune with an upgraded intercooler so that you will yield the best benefits from it. Look into a ProcessWest, Spearco, TurboXS, and other name brands.

Any thoughts to suspension (swaybars and endlinks)?
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan Stock...for now Soon to be OpenSource tuned by: Mattypants @ WTF Tuning
    "If I have 10 ice cubes and you have 11 giraffes, how many pancakes can fit on the roof? Purple, because aliens donít wear hats" -Ying

Have not really considered suspension modifications yet, even though definitely necessary

thanks for the advice tho

No prob dude, enjoy your time here!
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan Stock...for now Soon to be OpenSource tuned by: Mattypants @ WTF Tuning
    "If I have 10 ice cubes and you have 11 giraffes, how many pancakes can fit on the roof? Purple, because aliens donít wear hats" -Ying

Sway bars are a good bang for your buck mod. It's an easy install too.
    '11 WRX 5-door Premium - Satin White Pearl
    http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/builds...-progress.html