2011 STi Sedan Build Thread (400+whp) - Page 26
Page 26 of 43 FirstFirst ... 161718192021222324252627282930313233343536 ... LastLast

This is a discussion on 2011 STi Sedan Build Thread (400+whp) within the Builds forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; A few pics to keep you guys interested!...

A few pics to keep you guys interested!

2011 STi----------PTE6266--------Fully Built---------ETS--------E85

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Just got word, my block and all the parts are in! I'm just waiting on Fuel Rails from Agency Power, then I'll be bringing all my parts to Rallispec and assembly should be getting started! Hopefully no more then 2 weeks and it's back up and running!!!

Change of plans with pistons. Going to go with Cosworth 99.5mm/8.2:1CR. Should be perfect for Pump gas and E85.

that is one clean sedan! The colors look great, and ur setup puts out some serious numbers too haha. im jealous to say the least, good luck with it man

just noticed ur from NJ... I'm doing a build myself and was trying to get peoples experienced opinions on the best tuners in nj, right now im talking to precision, sorry I don't have the time to read through ur whole thread to find out if u mention something about tuning..

Quote Originally Posted by kdeitrich View Post
    that is one clean sedan! The colors look great, and ur setup puts out some serious numbers too haha. im jealous to say the least, good luck with it man
    just noticed ur from NJ... I'm doing a build myself and was trying to get peoples experienced opinions on the best tuners in nj, right now im talking to precision, sorry I don't have the time to read through ur whole thread to find out if u mention something about tuning..
    Thanks man. Appreciate it!!!

Depends on how big of a build you are doing. If youre doing a simple stage 2 + build. Ya precision is fine, they are good guys and do good work. if you're going to try and make some real nice reliable power, gtfo of NJ! Nothing good will come out of NJ (automotive wise). lol However, I went to Rallispec which is like on the border of NJ and Philly but I consider it Philly although it's still 100% NJ. lol This is my first time dealing with them but I know many of people who have dealt with them and have nothing but good things to say about them. I've seen some real dope subies come out of Rallispec and they last a long ass time!

So basically it all comes down to preference and where you are going with the car.

Idk what kind of build you are doing, but I have a **** ton of parts for sale from my last build if you are interested. Feel free to check it out, we can meet up and I can give you my opinion on shops and what not.

Full exhaust, turbo setup, EWG, DP, TMIC, fueling F/S
    -Frank

Quote Originally Posted by Januch09 View Post
    Thanks man. Appreciate it!!!

Depends on how big of a build you are doing. If youre doing a simple stage 2 + build. Ya precision is fine, they are good guys and do good work. if you're going to try and make some real nice reliable power, gtfo of NJ! Nothing good will come out of NJ (automotive wise). lol However, I went to Rallispec which is like on the border of NJ and Philly but I consider it Philly although it's still 100% NJ. lol This is my first time dealing with them but I know many of people who have dealt with them and have nothing but good things to say about them. I've seen some real dope subies come out of Rallispec and they last a long ass time!

So basically it all comes down to preference and where you are going with the car.

Idk what kind of build you are doing, but I have a **** ton of parts for sale from my last build if you are interested. Feel free to check it out, we can meet up and I can give you my opinion on shops and what not.

Full exhaust, turbo setup, EWG, DP, TMIC, fueling F/S
    -Frank
    Thanks for the fast reply Frank, I have a 2012 WRX, 32,XXX miles.
    Im planning on doing fuel pump, injectors, el headers, cbe, 3" dp, up pipe, CAI, 3 port ebcs, recirc BOV, TMIC, killer b oil pickup, boost and fuel pressure gauges, wideband O2 sensor and other small stuff. im looking for a reliable 320-350 hp build that runs on 93 pump gas.

Heres the start to my build thread- My "small" build thread
    Last edited by kdeitrich; 09-18-2013 at 10:00 AM.

Also im in south jersey so im only 30 mins from Philly, so im interested in rallispec. what do they charge for a tune?
    -Kyle

Also im in south jersey so im only 30 mins from Philly, so im interested in rallispec. what do they charge for a tune?
    -Kyle
    Rallispec doesn't tune, they just build from what I'm aware of. But give them a call and see what they say. Dave and Gen are real good people.

oh ok i got you, im not looking to do a build like that, all bolt ons for me pretty much

oh ok i got you, im not looking to do a build like that, all bolt ons for me pretty much
    Yeah it's all good man. Well idk if you looked at my f/s thread, but I have alot of the things you want.

ID1000cc Inejctors
    Walboro 255lph Fuel Pump
    Tomei UEL Header & Up-Pipe
    P&L Cold Air Intake
    Spearco TMIC

If you're interested in any of it, let me know, I'll give you a good deal on what you want.

As far as your goal, that's totally attainable! 300-350 on pump with all bolt-on. If you pick the right tuner, you'll be able to make and hold that power reliably too!

Pm me if you're interested in any of the parts.

-Frank

Yeah it's all good man. Well idk if you looked at my f/s thread, but I have alot of the things you want.

ID1000cc Inejctors
    Walboro 255lph Fuel Pump
    Tomei UEL Header & Up-Pipe
    P&L Cold Air Intake
    Spearco TMIC

If you're interested in any of it, let me know, I'll give you a good deal on what you want.

As far as your goal, that's totally attainable! 300-350 on pump with all bolt-on. If you pick the right tuner, you'll be able to make and hold that power reliably too!

Pm me if you're interested in any of the parts.

-Frank
    ok thats good to know man, thanks. Ill let you know if im interested in any of the parts also
    -Kyle

Koyo Radiator, Koyo Radiator Cap, Samco Radiator Hoses, ARP CA625 Headstuds ordered! Idk what else there is to even get. So I am done.

The amount of anxiety I get from this car is annoying! But hopefully it pays off in the end!

Look into RT Tuning up in Bensalem. Not too far away and have a great rep going right now.
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan Stock...for now Soon to be OpenSource tuned by: Mattypants @ WTF Tuning
    "If I have 10 ice cubes and you have 11 giraffes, how many pancakes can fit on the roof? Purple, because aliens donít wear hats" -Ying

not running E85 yet. Maybe by next summer, I'll beef up the fueling a little more and run E85 as my daily . Thing that sucks about E85 for me is, there ar literally only like 4 E85 stations in NJ. Luckily I live 20 min from 2 of them. But still don't know if I wanna run it all the time.
    Hey where do you get your work done for your car? I live in South Jersey, but can't find any good high performance installers around here. Just curious, how much have you spent and how many horses are you pushing? Do you have any quarter mile times or estimates?