Jason's 2012 WRX ISM hatch - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on Jason's 2012 WRX ISM hatch within the Builds forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Originally Posted by subaken "I also have all the stuff to do the bullet proof tmic mod, i just have ...

Quote Originally Posted by subaken View Post
    "I also have all the stuff to do the bullet proof tmic mod, i just have to get it installed when i get a chance."

^^elaborate please... Love the color!
    It is a sort of bracket that clamps the the sides of the inter cooler so the plastic tabs on the side won't blow off with added boost. My brother got the blueprints off a guy on nasioc and then got them made here in town. So I got a set made as well. Only costs approx 50 - 60 bucks and it makes the inter cooler much more reliable

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Jason_WRX View Post
    It is a sort of bracket that clamps the the sides of the inter cooler so the plastic tabs on the side won't blow off with added boost. My brother got the blueprints off a guy on nasioc and then got them made here in town. So I got a set made as well. Only costs approx 50 - 60 bucks and it makes the inter cooler much more reliable
    Sweet... if possible post the blueprints.

Quote Originally Posted by subaken View Post
    Sweet... if possible post the blueprints.
    Do you have an email I could send them to? Don't want to post it online.

Another little update. I was debating doing the red taillight mod for several months now, and i since i decided i don't want to use the overlays, I opted to go with painting them. I honestly couldn't be happier with the results and I am so glad I did them.

For paint I used Red VHT Niteshades and Rustoleum Clear Coat

Tail lights out of the car (excuse the quality on a couple of the pics as they were taken with a camcorder and the fish-eye was left on for some of them.

All coats of Niteshades and clear coat done.

And heres a few of them back in the car.

And on another note, I have a Nameless Axleback muffler delete (3.5" staggered double walled tips) on order, that I will be getting for Christmas... Can't wait!
    Last edited by Jason_WRX; 12-11-2012 at 04:34 PM.

Did a great job on the tail lights! Best looking red tails i've seen yet!
    2013 SWP WRX 5-Door
    2005 OBP WRX 4-Door SOLD

Thanks a lot man. I guess the hours of work paid off!

Here's an instagram photo from last week

I also installed my nameless axleback a couple days ago as well, and all i can say is WOW. It sounds amazing! I went with the muffler delete with 3.5" staggered double walled tips and they look awesome. Here's a couple pictures of the axleback itself. I'll have some pictures of it on the car within a few days!

Here's a video a made to compare the difference between the stock exhaust and the nameless axleback!

I'll try and get a video up doing a couple drive bys and WOTs within the next few days as well. Really busy now with christmas stuff!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12