Help with build!

This is a discussion on Help with build! within the Builds forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Okay guys I have a 2004 subaru wrx I have just recently purchase my turbo back cobb system with the ...

Help with build!

Okay guys I have a 2004 subaru wrx I have just recently purchase my turbo back cobb system with the cobb accessport and was wondering what is the best map for me to use. I also have additional mods such as a go fast bits recirculate bov, intake and uppipe. Any suggestion what map I should use and is it worth it to go get a tune?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Grab a down pipe. Stage 2.

/thread
    2012 Limited Black Pearl WRX
    My Build to Destruction
    52 Week Project

The AP maps wont cut it with those mods I would however use your AP to get a protune this will make it easier if you decide to go to e85. So short answer you need to get a protune AP wont be of much use with those mods without protune.

Its an 04. The OTS maps are still pretty mild and will actually work ok, though it is best to follow the map notes. An intake doesn't really change anything at the stock turbo GD WRXs as long as it isn't a straight POS intake.

OP, if you have a downpipe, thus completing your Turboback, then choose whichever Stage 2 map is available per which type of gas you have most readily available. If 93 octane is available, run that and use that. But if you only have 91 available like California, then you have to use the 91 Octane Stage 2 map.
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan Stock...for now Soon to be OpenSource tuned by: Mattypants @ WTF Tuning
    "If I have 10 ice cubes and you have 11 giraffes, how many pancakes can fit on the roof? Purple, because aliens donít wear hats" -Ying