Ermahgerd! Ruh Roh's burgeye burld threard - Page 34
Page 34 of 41 FirstFirst ... 242526272829303132333435363738394041 LastLast

This is a discussion on Ermahgerd! Ruh Roh's burgeye burld threard within the Builds forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Originally Posted by Hold_Fast Bro, check these out: HVT Coilover (GD 5x100) If I were you, I'd give those a ...

Quote Originally Posted by Hold_Fast View Post
    Bro, check these out:

HVT Coilover (GD 5x100)

If I were you, I'd give those a shot. Keep in mind you'll need to reserve some funds for at least front camber plates if you go the HVT or KW route. But depending on what you choose, it won't be too pricey (Whiteline Com-C's come to mind) and it'll drive a **** ton better.

But if you're looking for more of a stanced look, I would go with the Feal coilovers. The HVT's and the KW's are going to limit how low you can go since there is no independent height adjustment, but they are going to drive way better than the others. You'll just have to pick which way you want to go.

Just my .02.
    Damn those look like some awesome coilovers...the fact that TIC sells them should speak on that alone. They no haz them for GRs
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan Stock...for now Soon to be OpenSource tuned by: Mattypants @ WTF Tuning
    "If I have 10 ice cubes and you have 11 giraffes, how many pancakes can fit on the roof? Purple, because aliens donít wear hats" -Ying

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

From what I've read, the GR versions are in developement.

SOON.
    ~Stan
    '04 WRB WRX Wagon (Build) - Hard Parked, AutoX Toy
    '08 WRX ~ Daily Beaten ~ '86 BMW 325es ~ "The Chump"

"I was raised knowing there is a replacement for displacement, it's called engineering."

welp today i decided it was about time to fix my clock since its a common problem for the little soldered points to break loose and makes the clock not work every now and then since the loose connection.

i resoldered both points and put red vinly overlay on the screen and then the numbers lit up perfectly red to match my gauges and headunit glow. im slowly trying to convert things to red on the dash.

when i went to put it in back together i tilted the one plastic piece that the clock clips into the wrong way and the buttons that control the clock hours/mins spilled down into the dash. 6 tiny pieces. fml. sooo need to have those so i can set the time on my clock. fun stuff.

then on the way to work i almost hit 4 deer and an opossum in the road. later in my commute a car in front of me kicked a small rock up and chipped my front windshield in direct level with my eyes. so need that to be filled now so doesnt spider out :O)
    Marky Mark
    2002 Stage 2.3 PSM Bugeye tuned by Matty at WTFtuning
    Bugeye Mafia #397, High Mileage Club, WTF Tuning Intern
    My bugeye build
    MinoskePhotography
    First Mods and other useful info!
    GM EBCS/ Hallman MBC Hybrid boost setup diagram

I have an extra clock in my garage if you need/want it. Just let me know.

Your ride into work sounds a lot like mine. I got two chips in my windshield last year, but have been avoiding the deer and small game pretty well too. They are everywhere though. One of the reasons why I never purchased a front lip, with my luck I'd hit something and rip it off the first week I had it on, lol.

Your pics aren't working, btw.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2
    ~Stan

"I was raised knowing there is a replacement for displacement, it's called engineering."

oh ok cool ill have to txt you and get some pics to see what all you have but ill take it lol. not sure about the pics, photobucket is blocked at work but thanks for the heads up ill check it out.

i just bought an oem bugeye lip but the middle piece is missing due to getting ripped off in the snow by the P.O., but thats fine by me because i was going to get a lip under it anyway. i was looking at a CS hawkeye rep but alittle too ricey for the front i think so ill go with the clean looking hawkeye s204 like i had before.
    Marky Mark
    My bugeye build
    MinoskePhotography

I was only busting your balls about the pics. Wanted to see how the clock looked!
    ~Stan

I was only busting your balls about the pics. Wanted to see how the clock looked!
    ohhhh lol gotcha haha. will txt you once all this crazy weather stops and maybe stop up for the clock...unless its only a few dollars from Pete, since hes much closer.
    Marky Mark
    My bugeye build
    MinoskePhotography

had a nice little parts list with links saved to my work pc...of course the computer crashed and erased everything FML.
    Marky Mark
    My bugeye build
    MinoskePhotography

That's why you always email yourself critical documents. Or back everything up to flash drives or external HDDs.
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan Stock...for now Soon to be OpenSource tuned by: Mattypants @ WTF Tuning
    "If I have 10 ice cubes and you have 11 giraffes, how many pancakes can fit on the roof? Purple, because aliens donít wear hats" -Ying

i did but it was an older doc. oh well, some links were old lol.

cant wait to get my car together with the new summer pieces. need to start getting my wheel color samples done
    Marky Mark
    My bugeye build
    MinoskePhotography

any input on colors for the pf01's? ive been thinking hyper black, black chrome, titanium chrome but also have had some thoughts about a dark chrome gold colorrrr.... the gold may be a little much but i dunno... dont think i can go wrong with the hyper black variants :/ decisions decisions..
    Marky Mark
    My bugeye build
    MinoskePhotography

I personally, love the dark gold colors. They've always been my favorite. Other than that, black is beautiful.
    ~Stan

Other than that, black is beautiful.
    Knew you liked dat chocolate

Karlton flares look awesome btw. much want. so stance. wow. just not practical for me now:/ maybe one day when shes a track only car or something lol

once i get the front end appearance things done and my wheels powdercoated and on ill be looking next into coilovers for moar stancenation low and will do 2 autox days at least this sprig/summer. #SubieGoalsBrah after that thennn ill do some more powa modz. ewg, 16G, 255fuel pump, turbo inlet, tgv delete.
    Marky Mark
    My bugeye build
    MinoskePhotography

double double post post
    Marky Mark
    My bugeye build
    MinoskePhotography

so im pretty sure the battery in my car needs to go(still starts strong doe).. its been getting super corroded and i clean it off and it keeps coming back the plastic has a crack in it... ive had the car for a little over 2 years and its had the same battery so i can put out teh monies for a new one. also since my tie down is kind of being melted away i got a kartboy tie down from teh gurlfrendz. also for valentines day i got beef jerky and a box of ammo. win. pics will be updated when i install. ordering battery tomorrow just an advance auto class 35 gold battery. no need for a yellow top or anything,
    Marky Mark
    My bugeye build
    MinoskePhotography