Ermahgerd! Ruh Roh's burgeye burld threard - Page 31
Page 31 of 41 FirstFirst ... 2122232425262728293031323334353637383940 ... LastLast

This is a discussion on Ermahgerd! Ruh Roh's burgeye burld threard within the Builds forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; well heres some things that have been happening with the car added a relay to the head unit wires to ...

well heres some things that have been happening with the car

added a relay to the head unit wires to bypass the ebrake sensor and added a pic of the whip

installed le ******* magnent

met a nonslooty girl who has not once complained about sitting around while i do things with the car, likes going to car meets and wants to buy a new Sti...yes, she doesn't have a male member..pic was taken during before-winter-wash-and-wax

took a selfie

painted those stock headlights. black turn signal covers and black side marker lights, yes you can see them just fine when illuminated.

took a pic for halloween

went to final car meet in summer mode in early november

after that car meet i switched into winter mode, stock front bumper that i smashed into the rock with, all season tires with almost new tread and some plastidipped rimzzz, roof rack and waiting to put snowboard and bike attachment on.

so really thats about it, I'm super poor not working and being in school. not going back next semester and back to working full time. I'm hoping to get a new radiator and silicone tubes for christmas because the one day my upper rad hose came off the radiator and leaked errwherrr then i fixed it and burped the system then a week later same problem but where the clamp goes on to the rad the plastic piece on the radiator broke off so now the clamp is angled and i just don't like it. stupid old plastic pieces. so its secure but for "not getting stranded during the winter sake" and "i don't feel like reattaching the hose and burping the system on the side of the road during winter sake" i think ill ask for one for christmas or can get a used rad for >$40 and install it so we shall see. updates will come and hopefully the build will be slow and nothing will break because i can't afford to fix it. if it does break and i have a job that means another loan and upgrading whatever breaks of course.
    Marky Mark
    2002 Stage 2.3 PSM Bugeye tuned by Matty at WTFtuning
    Bugeye Mafia #397, High Mileage Club, WTF Tuning Intern
    My bugeye build
    MinoskePhotography
    First Mods and other useful info!
    GM EBCS/ Hallman MBC Hybrid boost setup diagram

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

double post bros
    Last edited by Ruh Roh; 11-18-2013 at 06:12 AM.
    Marky Mark
    My bugeye build
    MinoskePhotography

Cool extra long double post bro.
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan Stock...for now Soon to be OpenSource tuned by: Mattypants @ WTF Tuning
    "If I have 10 ice cubes and you have 11 giraffes, how many pancakes can fit on the roof? Purple, because aliens donít wear hats" -Ying

So glad you posted that twice. It was so awesome I had to read it again!
    --Anthony 2011 DGM WRX stg2+sf intake WTFtuned Į\_(ツ)_/Į

Official Subie owner as of 01/10/11
    Stink Eye Mob #87

Bye bye Bimmer
    Hellooo '11 REX

i wish they made morette/prodrive style headlights for the 04-05's besides the orciari headlights.

Quote Originally Posted by Ruh Roh View Post
    well heres some things that have been happening with the car

added a relay to the head unit wires to bypass the ebrake sensor and added a pic of the whip

installed le ******* magnent

met a nonslooty girl who has not once complained about sitting around while i do things with the car, likes going to car meets and wants to buy a new Sti...yes, she doesn't have a male member..pic was taken during before-winter-wash-and-wax

took a selfie

painted those stock headlights. black turn signal covers and black side marker lights, yes you can see them just fine when illuminated.

took a pic for halloween

went to final car meet in summer mode in early november

after that car meet i switched into winter mode, stock front bumper that i smashed into the rock with, all season tires with almost new tread and some plastidipped rimzzz, roof rack and waiting to put snowboard and bike attachment on.

so really thats about it, I'm super poor not working and being in school. not going back next semester and back to working full time. I'm hoping to get a new radiator and silicone tubes for christmas because the one day my upper rad hose came off the radiator and leaked errwherrr then i fixed it and burped the system then a week later same problem but where the clamp goes on to the rad the plastic piece on the radiator broke off so now the clamp is angled and i just don't like it. stupid old plastic pieces. so its secure but for "not getting stranded during the winter sake" and "i don't feel like reattaching the hose and burping the system on the side of the road during winter sake" i think ill ask for one for christmas or can get a used rad for >$40 and install it so we shall see. updates will come and hopefully the build will be slow and nothing will break because i can't afford to fix it. if it does break and i have a job that means another loan and upgrading whatever breaks of course.
    Hey man, really great looking car I have an 03 PSM wrx too! I'm looking to get my windows tinted soon and really like your tint do you know the brand and what percent tint you have?

He took a selfie. he HAD to double post.
    Also there is a nonslootie hottie in there..triple post?

sucks being broke. I'm in the same boat, saving up for Christmas. I'm finally installing the new parts sitting in the "to install" pile.
    I see you're doing stuff too. I like how you went to winter mode. I'm a southerner so I don't think about winterization too much.
    N.E.R.D. # 3.579545 MHz

Bugeye Mafia v 2.0 # 371

pete25r's build

sorry for the double post lol

my tint is 5% front windshield strip, 20% front windows and 15% rears, 20% rear windshield

i miss having my morettes on need summer mode year round but don't want my lights to get messed up
    Marky Mark
    My bugeye build
    MinoskePhotography

Car is looking good my baby needs to go into winter mode soon too
    2012 DGM WRX - Stage Two 93 - Stink Eye Mob #908
    The Epic Life of Emily the WRX

Quote Originally Posted by Ruh Roh View Post
    sorry for the double post lol

my tint is 5% front windshield strip, 20% front windows and 15% rears, 20% rear windshield

i miss having my morettes on need summer mode year round but don't want my lights to get messed up
    Dude, I've had cars in some pretty unbearable winters...and I've never had a problem with headlights. Why even bother changing them?
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan Stock...for now Soon to be OpenSource tuned by: Mattypants @ WTF Tuning
    "If I have 10 ice cubes and you have 11 giraffes, how many pancakes can fit on the roof? Purple, because aliens donít wear hats" -Ying

I Support ClubWRX
    I like the idea of swapping the bumpers. Mine has gotten beat to hell during the winter, but so far, no issues during the summer.
    -Noah

2009 Spark Silver Metallic Sedan - Stage 2+

Stink-Eye Mob #91

Help Me with My Build Thread : http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/builds...wrx-sedan.html

Quote Originally Posted by Mikie13 View Post
    Dude, I've had cars in some pretty unbearable winters...and I've never had a problem with headlights. Why even bother changing them?
    well since i also don't have the bumper with the lips on it on it kinda takes away from the morettes i think. since i just got them repainted and all i don't want any salt from trucks getting sprayed on them and chipped. with my luck it would happen so since i don't have the other bumper on anyway I'm content.

i may look into making the lips have like quick releases or something so that way I can have one bumper and if its snowing just quickly take off the lips and head out. that way i can sell the stock lights and the other front bumper i have for it
    Marky Mark
    My bugeye build
    MinoskePhotography

double post FTL
    Marky Mark
    My bugeye build
    MinoskePhotography

added the bike rack attachments then stickered it up. ill most likely be removing the stickers besides the Envious description, bigeye mafia and flat four specialties. just not fond of stickers anymore :/ the bro jdm is dying inside me :/

Marky Mark
    My bugeye build
    MinoskePhotography

stickers ftw!