Ermahgerd! Ruh Roh's burgeye burld threard - Page 30
Page 30 of 37 FirstFirst ... 202122232425262728293031323334353637 LastLast

This is a discussion on Ermahgerd! Ruh Roh's burgeye burld threard within the Builds forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Originally Posted by Hold_Fast So I see this has gone full force to turning into the random image thread? Situation ...

Quote Originally Posted by Hold_Fast View Post
    So I see this has gone full force to turning into the random image thread? Situation normal.

Hope you get the car back up and running soon buddy. If didn't still need my torque's for a few more weeks I'd give you a hellofadeal on those.

hmm well still pm me details about them when ya dont need em anymore
    Marky Mark
    2002 Stage 2.3 PSM Bugeye tuned by Matty at WTFtuning
    Bugeye Mafia #397, High Mileage Club, WTF Tuning Intern
    My bugeye build
    MinoskePhotography
    First Mods and other useful info!
    GM EBCS/ Hallman MBC Hybrid boost setup diagram

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Will do.
    ~Stan
    '04 WRB WRX Wagon (Build) - Hard Parked, AutoX Toy
    '08 WRX ~ Daily Beaten ~ '86 BMW 325es ~ "The Chump"

"I was raised knowing there is a replacement for displacement, it's called engineering."

Wow I just saw all the random **** going on in here. So that's the walrus
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan Stock...for now Soon to be OpenSource tuned by: Mattypants @ WTF Tuning
    "If I have 10 ice cubes and you have 11 giraffes, how many pancakes can fit on the roof? Purple, because aliens donít wear hats" -Ying

ehh as an update, things are going wellish. Picking up car today after work, bought a set of wheels to roll around on, bought steelies but they didnt clear the brakes so i had new wheels dropped off at the shop, idk what kind of wheels so itll be a suprise. Just need something to roll on until i can get my rotas back on. The one rota is bent, insurance covered. The insurance did not cover the tire, not sure if its popped, probably not, but i dont trust the strength of it after sitting flat for like two weeks. Rather pay for new tires and have the piece of mind. Ill get the tire mounted to see if it hold air on the new wheel just so i can sell my old tires, and of course ill inform the buyer of the situation of that tire. The rotas will be getting powdercoated black chrome/hyper black. Tire size will be 235/45/17. old tire size is 225/45/17. Tires will be Cooper RS3-s. thanks everyone for the help picking em out. that cost is out of pocket for tires, powdercoating. :/ Front bumper has two dents on it, where the pdrive lip was is all spider cracked. I will buy a new bumper cover unless the paint shop thinks its cheaper to repair the bumper, i may get the front plate mount shaved flat and smooth, depending on price. I believe the front passenger fender is repairable and just needs paint. Yay to no more rust on it and 2"x14" scratch from running into my streetbike fml lol. lips were replaced by insurance and prodrive will be professionally painted. my morette covers will be professionally painted as well while they have all the other stuff, sideskirts too probably. need a new windhshield, ins covered that after sending in pictures that it wasnt broken a few hours before the accident when i did the philly photo shoot. control arm, strut and strut mount replaced by my favorite local shop Flat Four Specialties, Rich has been extremely helpful and will always go there and encourage all my friends to go there. So i believe thats all, car will be fixed and look better than ever. I will also be moving up to school saturday so my clubdub time and being on every week day from 7-3 is going to change, i dont think ill have much time for anything besides reading and pounding a few keystones with sloots. so as for the sly fox meet i will make a thread, itll be oct 20th sunday, same times as before, new meeting spot, same run. Dont have money for it for food and gas but oh well gotta have some fun, ramen noodle every night time woo -__- . soo will update with pics of painted things and wheels yada yada.
    Marky Mark
    My bugeye build
    MinoskePhotography

Word fortress. Didn't read. Lol.
    ~Stan
    '04 WRB WRX Wagon (Build) - Hard Parked, AutoX Toy
    '08 WRX ~ Daily Beaten ~ '86 BMW 325es ~ "The Chump"

"I was raised knowing there is a replacement for displacement, it's called engineering."

Quote Originally Posted by Hold_Fast View Post
    Word fortress. Didn't read. Lol.
    its ok:/ just look at the pictures when they appear in the updates :P
    Marky Mark
    My bugeye build
    MinoskePhotography

meh so stuff has been goin on and limited time with skewl and all that stuff.

in short i broke
    -windshield
    -strut
    -strut mount
    -control arm
    -2 wheels
    -broke the lips
    -cracked and tons of spider cracks on front bumper cover
    -dented and buckled fender and chipped the paint off it

i got new
    -front bumper cover
    -windshield
    -front fender
    -new lips
    -two new rotas
    -got all new tires Cooper RS3-S 235-45-17
    -wheel liner
    -strut mount
    -strut
    -control arm

plan-

fender, sideskirt, bumper cover,pdrive lip, morette headlight covers all being freshly painted

sell old tires, old front bumper cover, old fender.

body work should be finished this week and parts installed, powder and wheel should be here tmmrw, wheels will be powdercoated then installed and car will be aligned and hoping to have her all together by sat.

pics

broken and bent wheel, pushed back control arm

sad scooby

overnight parts from japan

"winter wheels" bought used with very good tread tires. theyll be plastidipped black when i have rotas on before winter.

tires

NEXEN Performance Tires

wheels

16" ICW Racing 004 - Odessa - Wheels

an old wheels with those tires, how they look worn down. pointless pic.

fender was rustyyyyy. compared to new fender.

all the dirt that was stuck in the fender, was like sand stuff. got it in my eye under contact. eye swelled. was gross.

being broken :/

Marky Mark
    My bugeye build
    MinoskePhotography

No pics of sloots?
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan Stock...for now Soon to be OpenSource tuned by: Mattypants @ WTF Tuning
    "If I have 10 ice cubes and you have 11 giraffes, how many pancakes can fit on the roof? Purple, because aliens donít wear hats" -Ying

Quote Originally Posted by Ruh Roh View Post
    sad scooby

2012 DGM WRX - Stage Two 93 - Stink Eye Mob #908
    The Epic Life of Emily the WRX

back together, had a horrible alignment experience and will never go to a tire shop for an alignment again. the coopers are lovely, wish it was hotter out. happy with the morette covers after getting refinished. here she is.

this is how i drove for about an hour total driving time to get tint, alignment and tire mount and balance. seems legit

needed a new 5% strip because my window was replaced

tinted my rear spoiler brake light red because i just noticed how odd it looked being stock and clear

wheel color is prismatic powders ultra black chrome with a silver base

as she sits and will sit for a while

Marky Mark
    My bugeye build
    MinoskePhotography

this thing is still running? I would have thought it would have caught one of your VDs by now and died....or at least had some discharge from the tip.
    --Anthony 2011 DGM WRX stg2+sf intake WTFtuned

Official Subie owner as of 01/10/11
    Stink Eye Mob #87

Bye bye Bimmer
    Hellooo '11 REX

Mark. Sloots. Naow.

dbl post
    Last edited by Ruh Roh; 11-18-2013 at 06:35 AM.
    Marky Mark
    My bugeye build
    MinoskePhotography

this sunday i did a few winter prep things

plastidipped my wheels black then used their gloss spray which i wasnt too imprezed with.

before the dip. ugly AF

tried using playing cards instead of taping. worked awesome.

my stock headlights that i painted inside i traded for stock ones plus cash because im poor college student and need all teh monies.

this was the condition, they have some hella light bulbs so dunno how the light output will be.

accepted the challenge of teh foggy lense

i won

i will be running these stock lights in the winter so my freshly painted morettes dont get all effed up, will use the stock front bumper cover thats all beat up from my rock incident, and those "winter" wheel setup, car will look like a stock happy bugeye this winter. may put an older style grill on the ebay aftermarket one i have or a crappy mesh grill i made. we shall see.
    Marky Mark
    My bugeye build
    MinoskePhotography

Headlights look good dude!