Ermahgerd! Ruh Roh's burgeye burld threard - Page 3
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 41 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

This is a discussion on Ermahgerd! Ruh Roh's burgeye burld threard within the Builds forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; less pssst, moar low, but not too low...

less pssst, moar low, but not too low

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I'll most likely be takin your suspension setup. It looks like the perfect amount of low. My scion can lay flat, so I have a car that is already too low haha.

Quote Originally Posted by Phobic View Post
    I'll most likely be takin your suspension setup. It looks like the perfect amount of low. My scion can lay flat, so I have a car that is already too low haha.
    yea i love it, can make it over speed bumps, jump things, pick up teen girls, and looks good to me. feels almost stock but the handling feels better, still alittle body roll though. also look into upgraded sway bars and endlinks

Phobic heres my uppipe
    Last edited by Ruh Roh; 11-14-2012 at 07:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ruh Roh View Post
    yea i love it, can make it over speed bumps, jump things, pick up teen girls, and looks good to me. feels almost stock but the handling feels better, still alittle body roll though. also look into upgraded sway bars and endlinks
    haha, my years of picking up teen girls is over, but I got friends to look out for too so...

Quote Originally Posted by Ruh Roh View Post
    Phobic heres my uppipe

looks fancy, but isn't 1 reason to take out the uppipe to get rid of the cat? This looks cat'ed

u can use your stock uppipe if you clear out the cat but you can just grab another one for like 100$ or cheaper if used

and its a flex joint not a cat

and heat wrap uppipe and downpipe with header tape. if u want to know why and all the technical stuff ask Zax hes all smart and stuff, i just know to do it but not sure about all the way thje molecules heat up and science stuff lol

"why should I do that?"
    "Science"
    "works for me."

well guess I should start shopping aorund for some parts and some heat wrap.

yes lol, because racecar and because science. but if ya want to know just ask Zax he'll help you out

yeah, Ive seen him post a lot of really great info.

so what's coming next for your car?

ummm well just at 84k miles so waiting for the clutch to start slipping then most likely get an stage 2 clutch or some other lightened parts, have to do the research on them and how they work first. then shortly after new turbo setup but have to think of what turbo setup i want, injectors-size, brand, what shop i want to tune it. have 3 in mind, RT tuning, PSI proformance, Area 1320, all the other parts for front mount setup, maybe EWG not sure. just mainly have to do a lot of research and see what i want for the turbo setup. then timing belt in a while then i guess just drive daily as that, aiming for around 300whp, bugeyes should stay less than 330 i think because of the weaker trans

do you have the AA tranny or BA? Mine has the BA, which Ive heard it a bit better but still not perfect.

mine has 103k miles on it, getting the timing belt done tomorrow and the new clutch went in 2 weeks ago. So thankfully I wont have much to do in terms of maintenance when I get the car.

hmmm im not even sure, but thats good i forget when the manual says to get timing belt replaced but i still have a bit to go

it's the 105 miles service I believe. The guy Im buying the car from is taking it for an oil change so I talked him into just having that done to save me the trip... and the moeny haha

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.