Ermahgerd! Ruh Roh's burgeye burld threard - Page 21
Page 21 of 41 FirstFirst ... 111213141516171819202122232425262728293031 ... LastLast

This is a discussion on Ermahgerd! Ruh Roh's burgeye burld threard within the Builds forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; oh ok awesome thanks! and on my downpipe it has a spot for the wb02.....just hope i can get the ...

oh ok awesome thanks! and on my downpipe it has a spot for the wb02.....just hope i can get the bolt out lol. but can screw it in, shouldnt have to weld it
    Marky Mark
    2002 Stage 2.3 PSM Bugeye tuned by Matty at WTFtuning
    Bugeye Mafia #397, High Mileage Club, WTF Tuning Intern
    My bugeye build
    MinoskePhotography
    First Mods and other useful info!
    GM EBCS/ Hallman MBC Hybrid boost setup diagram

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Went to look at the bung for my wb02 and thought it was a bolt that I could unscrew but apparently not....sooo will have to do some drilling and welding to put the wb02 in now :/.

Just rotated my wheels the other day since the front inners were worn down a little. But the rears were like perfect with no uneven wear.

Plan is to order a wb02 gauge, install that, heat wrap down pipe, wire the wbo02 wires into a serial into USB adapter, GM 3 port ebcs and splice that with stock adapter, setup the ebcs with hallman mbc for hybrid setup and then get a tune

Should have taillight overlays on the way and some vinyl for eyelids. When money gets into PayPal from last transction will order a front lip.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Marky Mark
    My bugeye build
    MinoskePhotography

I had the same issue with my DP too. Had a spot for an extra O2, but no way of actually putting one in. Fortunately a muffler shop only charged me like ~$50 to weld a bung in.

I've heard the hybrid setup's are pretty ballin'. Looking forward to seeing what you think.
    ~Stan
    '04 WRB WRX Wagon (Build) - Hard Parked, AutoX Toy
    '08 WRX ~ Daily Beaten ~ '86 BMW 325es ~ "The Chump"

"I was raised knowing there is a replacement for displacement, it's called engineering."

Quote Originally Posted by Hold_Fast View Post
    I had the same issue with my DP too. Had a spot for an extra O2, but no way of actually putting one in. Fortunately a muffler shop only charged me like ~$50 to weld a bung in.

I've heard the hybrid setup's are pretty ballin'. Looking forward to seeing what you think.
    should be able to drill hole and then have dads friend weld it in for free and yea really looking forward to the new tune

All parts orderd. AEM UEGO, busted finger motorsport USB to Serial cable, GM 3 port and pigtails, bayson r s204 front lip, umm think thats it.. on way home from work plan on picking up DEI titanium heat wrap for the downpipe when i have it off.
    Marky Mark
    My bugeye build
    MinoskePhotography

Why'd you get a busted finger cable? I'm not a fan of them.
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan Stock...for now Soon to be OpenSource tuned by: Mattypants @ WTF Tuning
    "If I have 10 ice cubes and you have 11 giraffes, how many pancakes can fit on the roof? Purple, because aliens donít wear hats" -Ying

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruh Roh View Post
    should be able to drill hole and then have dads friend weld it in for free and yea really looking forward to the new tune

All parts orderd. AEM UEGO, busted finger motorsport USB to Serial cable, GM 3 port and pigtails, bayson r s204 front lip, umm think thats it.. on way home from work plan on picking up DEI titanium heat wrap for the downpipe when i have it off.
    I'm thinking about getting that busted finger motorsport USB to Serial cable too...Right now (well not technically right now because I need to re-install) my AEM UEGO is just hooked up to the gauge, so I am just watching it as opposed to logging that data. Did you go wtih the analog or the electronic gauge?

Quote Originally Posted by Mikie13 View Post
    Why'd you get a busted finger cable? I'm not a fan of them.
    maus gave me a link to it, i searched on some other sites for a similar cable and didnt find anything so went with it. ordered it this morning and it was already shipped. so hope it goes well.
    Marky Mark
    My bugeye build
    MinoskePhotography

Quote Originally Posted by 11blackSTi View Post
    I'm thinking about getting that busted finger motorsport USB to Serial cable too...Right now (well not technically right now because I need to re-install) my AEM UEGO is just hooked up to the gauge, so I am just watching it as opposed to logging that data. Did you go wtih the analog or the electronic gauge?
    yea ill be using a netbook for the tune and it doesnt have a serail cable adapter thats why i need the USB and the electronic AF gauge
    Marky Mark
    My bugeye build
    MinoskePhotography

Quote Originally Posted by Ruh Roh View Post
    maus gave me a link to it, i searched on some other sites for a similar cable and didnt find anything so went with it. ordered it this morning and it was already shipped. so hope it goes well.
    Should have asked all the IT guys!
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan Stock...for now Soon to be OpenSource tuned by: Mattypants @ WTF Tuning
    "If I have 10 ice cubes and you have 11 giraffes, how many pancakes can fit on the roof? Purple, because aliens donít wear hats" -Ying

well with the least of my problems heres one lol, this is how my cars height has been for a while, just scrapes getting up rhino ramps for oil changes. then ill be putting 2 lips on so looks like ill either have to take front bumper off each oil change, use jack and stands, or make a ramp extension which i probably will, since i like making things and i want to try out my new saw

ordered tail light overlays from crux motorsports, they didnt make em for 02-03 so i ordered 04-05, knew the sizes were a little off but seeing how theyd fit....they didnt. was going for the blacked out reverse section look but since didnt fit needed to have some arts and crafts time. took out my construction paper and made a template so that way i wouldnt have to keep tweaking the overlay itself to fit. crux also sent me a big sheet of silver vinyl so i could try to make eyelids. i would get a little more than halfway and it would crease. impossible. so no eyelids for now. i may try to plastidip eyelids...

this is how they were supposed to look

since they didnt fit i figured id try to do a 5050 look, but i didnt like it

then i made these. havent seen anyone do anything like it before and i like it so im keeping it.

after work i picked up some heat wrap that ill use for my DP. DEI titanium 2" x 15' wrap, stock heat NGK iriduim spark plugs and some hose clamps. i wanted t bolt clamps but these will work fine.

leaving my garage this morning i back out and notice a little puddle of something. get out and its green. coolant leak. fml. of course it happens when i just spent a bunch of money yesterday. but oh well. its the first real problem my subaru has given me for maintenance so i aint even mad bro...well just a little since low on $ from mods. but tonight ill try to see if its a hose *hopefully* or if its rad leak. im at almost 99k miles so guessing a rad leak...so she may be getting some bling under the hood with a new mishimoto rad, i knew she was jelly of zachs new rad. jealous girls.

hope to do spark plugs, heat wrap DP, drill and weld wb02 sensor into DP, fix coolant leak, paint lip this weekend. who knows.
    Marky Mark
    My bugeye build
    MinoskePhotography

Like those tails Mark!
    - Will
    First Mods: What to do and what not to do
    Current Car: 2014 Golf TDI
    Previous Cars:2012 WRB WRX Hatch, 2004 RSX-S, 1998 Grand Prix GTP
    "Isn't it amazing how smart you feel when you just aren't being stupid?"

Quote Originally Posted by Calvinball View Post
    Like those tails Mark!
    always thought there was something "iffy" about that Calvinball guy...

tails are interesting (no homo).
    N.E.R.D. # 3.579545 MHz

Bugeye Mafia v 2.0 # 371

pete25r's build

lol thanks i like em

now my dilemma is if my rad is broken should i pay >$75 for a used, unknown mileage and probably run into the same problem down the road orrrrrr buy a mishimoto for $270 and then be super poor til friday..leaning towards the mishimoto option lol
    Marky Mark
    My bugeye build
    MinoskePhotography

Give me that exhaust.

Quote Originally Posted by Mikie13 View Post
    Give me that exhaust.
    Marky Mark
    My bugeye build
    MinoskePhotography