Ermahgerd! Ruh Roh's burgeye burld threard - Page 2
Page 2 of 41 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

This is a discussion on Ermahgerd! Ruh Roh's burgeye burld threard within the Builds forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; O_o...

O_o
    2012 Limited Black Pearl WRX
    My Build to Destruction
    52 Week Project

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

awesome thread man. Im getting my new to me bug eye on thursday and Im very excited. I may need some more details on your suspension setup as that looks like a damn good ride height.

Quote Originally Posted by Phobic View Post
    awesome thread man. Im getting my new to me bug eye on thursday and Im very excited. I may need some more details on your suspension setup as that looks like a damn good ride height.
    thanks its just KYB struts, you can use the Gr-2's which are like stock replacements or the AGX which have an adjustable dampening rate. then Epic springs which are lowering springs that feel almost like stock but lower ride height and give better handling. alot of people use these springs and i love this setup for a daily driver. Kronos can help you out with parts, im pretty sure he can get epics

cool, thanks for the information. very helpful indeed. Can't wait to get this project under way. Thursday can't come soon enough!

cool, thanks for the information. very helpful indeed. Can't wait to get this project under way. Thursday can't come soon enough!
    no problem and whats the info on the car your going to get? make a thread on it

Quote Originally Posted by Ruh Roh View Post
    its a vinyl. are u in westchester pa or another state? if u want one pm me
    Dude, I've been wanting that vinyl myself...can it be done in Orange?

Quote Originally Posted by michaelwfox View Post
    Amazing! +rep to you!
    Agreed! Also +'d

i do like her windbreaker though lol and i constantly make that face cuz i bite the inside of my cheek fml
    + Rep for Awesome thread title being awesome.
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan Stock...for now Soon to be OpenSource tuned by: Mattypants @ WTF Tuning
    "If I have 10 ice cubes and you have 11 giraffes, how many pancakes can fit on the roof? Purple, because aliens donít wear hats" -Ying

no problem and whats the info on the car your going to get? make a thread on it
    you are correct! so, I made a thread about it. So far this forum has been the most inviting and friendly.

you are correct! so, I made a thread about it. So far this forum has been the most inviting and friendly.
    I'll check it out...welcome.

We generally are much more inviting. We do have a lot of sarcasm and fun though, so don't be too scared by that. You'll pick up on the inside jokes that you've seen in this thread soon as well
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan Stock...for now Soon to be OpenSource tuned by: Mattypants @ WTF Tuning
    "If I have 10 ice cubes and you have 11 giraffes, how many pancakes can fit on the roof? Purple, because aliens donít wear hats" -Ying

oh I am no stranger to sarcastic douche baggery, it's one of my favorite things haha. and thank you!

Would Never, Ever Say Something Bad About an Admin's Mom SonicWagon's Avatar
    oh I am no stranger to sarcastic douche baggery
    You will fit right in. Just avoid the PSsssssssst and be carefull with the stickers.
    "It is at our most challenging times that we must cheat our very hardest" - Eric Theodore Cartman
    Quote Originally Posted by Weasel 555 View Post
    so whose up for been banned?
    Quote Originally Posted by RayfieldsWRX View Post
    I is teh b1ggest douche evarrrr!~

im pretty sure ill pm u a link

Quote Originally Posted by SonicWagon View Post
    You will fit right in. Just avoid the PSsssssssst and be carefull with the stickers.
    I dont plan on having any stickers on my car and wtf is the pssssst?

im pretty sure ill pm u a link
    Thanks buddy. I just sent them a message.

I dont plan on having any stickers on my car and wtf is the pssssst?
    It's a reference to pointless BOVs that people just thow on to Subarus without researching the possibilities that they can actually harm your car. Sooooooo many noobs come on here and have first posts that start like such: "Hey, new here...just got this 02 WRX and it has a ton of mods and runs like crap, but its Turbo! I want a BOV so it can make that awesome pppssssssssssttt noise!"

hahaha, I'll be sure to keep away form the pssssst then and work more on things that matter.