02 wrx need build ideas

This is a discussion on 02 wrx need build ideas within the Builds forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; I don't wont to do no internals right now.just wanting bolt ons.intake,header,Turbo,exhuast,etc.it is bone stock right now just Megan mounts. ...

Question 02 wrx need build ideas

I don't wont to do no internals right now.just wanting bolt ons.intake,header,Turbo,exhuast,etc.it is bone stock right now just Megan mounts. It is my DD so not wanting a big build just to make it a little faster.please give some ideas.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    See the link in my signature.
    WRX Info Links, Courtesy TheJ
    The world breaks everyone and afterward many are strong in the broken places. Ernest Hemingway
    I lied. I cheated. I bribed men to cover the crimes of other men. I am an accessory to murder. But the most damning thing of all... I think I can live with it. And if I had to do it all over again - I would. Benjamin Sisko
    DISCLAIMER: Opinions expressed are the author's alone and are inherently worthless.

I Support ClubWRX
    2005 WRX STi (Mods | Virtual Dyno)

Resident Tuner @ WTF Tuning, LLC

"Never trust anything that bleeds for a week and lives ..."

UNYSOC

You can check out my 02 build in my signature. its pretty tame, but i think its good for a daily driver.

Stage 2
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan Stock...for now Soon to be OpenSource tuned by: Mattypants @ WTF Tuning
    "If I have 10 ice cubes and you have 11 giraffes, how many pancakes can fit on the roof? Purple, because aliens donít wear hats" -Ying

Quote Originally Posted by mustangkiller02 View Post
    I don't wont to do no internals right now.just wanting bolt ons.intake,header,Turbo,exhuast,etc.it is bone stock right now just Megan mounts. It is my DD so not wanting a big build just to make it a little faster.please give some ideas.
    Nice nickname!
    "Ah, it is the fault of our science that it wants to explain all; and if it explain not, then it says there is nothing to explain."
    -Van Helsing, from Bram Stoker's ​Dracula

Yeah i hate FORD, especially mustangs and there are like a million of them on the road.

Quote Originally Posted by deepseastetson View Post
    Yeah i hate FORD, especially mustangs and there are like a million of them on the road.
    Mine was my license plate on my 3 Camaros in the past ('74, then '68, then '71). I just kept the name now even though I don't have those cars any more.

...But that doesn't mean even my Subie won't eat them...
    "Ah, it is the fault of our science that it wants to explain all; and if it explain not, then it says there is nothing to explain."

Wait till some d-bag with a mullet and a wife beater pulls up next to you at a stop light in his crappy v-6 mustang.
    "look at me i am so cool, reving my lame v-6 mustang like a complete r-tard"!

I Support ClubWRX
    One way to deal with people that rev at lights is to wink and ask them out. I suppose coffee or lunch would make someone feel less pressured than dinner etc. Just a thought I mention because it may not have crossed some members' minds.
    The world breaks everyone and afterward many are strong in the broken places. Ernest Hemingway
    I lied. I cheated. I bribed men to cover the crimes of other men. I am an accessory to murder. But the most damning thing of all... I think I can live with it. And if I had to do it all over again - I would. Benjamin Sisko
    DISCLAIMER: Opinions expressed are the author's alone and are inherently worthless.

Quote Originally Posted by deepseastetson View Post
    Wait till some d-bag with a mullet and a wife beater pulls up next to you at a stop light in his crappy v-6 mustang.
    "look at me i am so cool, reving my lame v-6 mustang like a complete r-tard"!
    ...happened last night actually...

Quote Originally Posted by SD_GR View Post
    One way to deal with people that rev at lights is to wink and ask them out. I suppose coffee or lunch would make someone feel less pressured than dinner etc. Just a thought I mention because it may not have crossed some members' minds.
    +1

And the best way to deal with road rage? Hand puppets. It works like a charm. Some guy in front you freaking out and flipping you off? Make hand puppets talk to each other - but make sure that your movements are exaggerated enough for them to make out what you're doing in their rearview mirror. Hatred and anger is quickly dissipated into solid confusion!

EDIT: I forgot, I also like telling people how cute their car is. If they persist, you can then ask them if it shifts for them also...

I Support ClubWRX
    Nothing like a big warm smile and a friendly wave.

One day I hope to see tenderness conquer the world.

Registered User ProRallyWannabe's Avatar
    here's a build idea for you

"Strait roads are for fast cars... Turns are for fast drivers" -Colon Steele McRae (1968-2007)

Because Rallycar bro.

...that is pretty badass actually.
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan Stock...for now Soon to be OpenSource tuned by: Mattypants @ WTF Tuning
    "If I have 10 ice cubes and you have 11 giraffes, how many pancakes can fit on the roof? Purple, because aliens donít wear hats" -Ying

Registered User ProRallyWannabe's Avatar
    hahaha thanks

"Because Rally Car"
    "Strait roads are for fast cars... Turns are for fast drivers" -Colon Steele McRae (1968-2007)