Scarmack's Build to Destruction - Page 25
+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 1516171819202122232425

This is a discussion on Scarmack's Build to Destruction within the Builds forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Originally Posted by scarmack Ahhh nice, I didn't notice you were from the burgh. Thats cool. I usually make it ...

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by scarmack View Post
    Ahhh nice, I didn't notice you were from the burgh. Thats cool. I usually make it down there a lot. Have to get a car meet together or something.
    Let me know if you want to meet up or anything. Or if you ever need gear oil feel free to shoot me a message.

Quote Originally Posted by maus View Post
    Did you do the headunit install yourself? What harnesses did you use and did you have to splice any wires?
    You shouldn't have to splice any wires if you get the proper harness. I spliced two wires for steering wheel controls, but I wouldn't of had to if I had ordered the correct harness (I was two pins short). I forget the guy that sells harnesses and such. SVXX or something along those lines. I used the metra one for Nissans and if you don't have a steering wheel module, you'll be fine with that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trainrex
    He was throwing balloons filled with sulfuric acid and shrapnel at the swat team. They finally had to take him down with rubber bullets.
    2011 STi Build Log
    -Part 1 - Reading, Data Logging, and Analyzing Data
    -Part 2 - Turbocharger 101 & Basic Boost Control
    -Part 3 - EcuFlash, Experimental Defintions, and a Drive By Wire Intro

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Heide264 View Post
    Let me know if you want to meet up or anything. Or if you ever need gear oil feel free to shoot me a message.
    I'm actually down in Florida for another week but once I get back I'll hit you up. I'm always down for a meet and possible a car shoot. Could end up being a part of my 52 week project haha
    2012 Limited Black Pearl WRX
    My Build to Destruction
    52 Week Project

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by scarmack View Post
    I'm actually down in Florida for another week but once I get back I'll hit you up. I'm always down for a meet and possible a car shoot. Could end up being a part of my 52 week project haha
    Nice. My car is not kept in photo-shooting condition, just a heads up. I will have to take the carpet of dust off of the dashboard first
    He was throwing balloons filled with sulfuric acid and shrapnel at the swat team. They finally had to take him down with rubber bullets.
    2011 STi Build Log

I consider that dust as glare protection.

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by A265 View Post
    I consider that dust as glare protection.
    Well played. I agree. It's a safety concern until somebody wraps my dash in alcantara for me (because I'd screw it up).
    2011 STi Build Log

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.