My New 2012 DGM WRX Sedan - Page 5
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

This is a discussion on My New 2012 DGM WRX Sedan within the Builds forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Originally Posted by Chance1218 Oh I know I don't. But they r both on sale and my sedan has that ...

Quote Originally Posted by Chance1218 View Post
    Oh I know I don't. But they r both on sale and my sedan has that super annoying resonating drone sound when driving at 1500 rpm. It drives me crazy. Plus I want that sexy boxer engine sound.
    I'd be quite torn about having to make that decision. Having the improved power would be great but still hearing the same drone wouldn't help that at all. You truly are in a difficult position.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Lol I know. I'm leaning towards the accessport... $535 for the accessport + $23 for the accessport holder and free shipping.. normally would cost around $640 for both + shipping. Now it will b $559.

Well I just ordered my Cobb Accessport and Proto AP holder.
    Ships out Monday.

Installed my Cobb Accessport today. LOVE STAGE 1!! I am running 91 octane stage 1 stock intake. (99% of fuel in Western WA is 92octane.
    So very worth the $560.
    Love watching boost, live fuel efficiency, RPM, Speed, Torque etc.

Installed my Cobb Accessport today. LOVE STAGE 1!! I am running 91 octane stage 1 stock intake. (99% of fuel in Western WA is 92octane.
    So very worth the $560.
    Love watching boost, live fuel efficiency, RPM, Speed, Torque etc.
    Let me know what you think of the Cobb AP as time goes on. I really want one but the guys at my local dealership said if I use one it will void my warranty. I think they were just bs'ing me.

Oh! And post some pics as well!!!

well so far i love it. much smoother and more powerful.. and from what I read, as long as you completely uninstall it from the car (i.e. Unmarry it) they cant see it. if anything it would say that you unplugged the battery. so I wouldnt worry about it. thats y I waited so long to get it, but then read some forum posts that COBB Tuning posted, and it made me worry no more. and P.S. I would get it soon, They are having a big sale right now on AP's. $535 instead of $595.

I Support ClubWRX
    I just showed Santa "my girl " this post. I told her its on sale!
    Fingers crossed
    Rod
    2014 WRX SWP Premium sedan
    Stink-Eye Mob #57
    "Just remember, with great power comes great responsibility" - rarrior

Chance, it looks fantastic! Unfortunately I'm going to have to wait a bit since I just spent $300 on the short shifter and mudflaps. We are in the process of buying a house and my wife would kill me if I dropped a $1000 on my car right before closing. Maybe next year after my income tax refund comes in. Enjoy it!

P.S. Can you send me the link to the forum where Cobb commented as well? thanks a bunch

Quote Originally Posted by Rodman View Post
    I just showed Santa "my girl " this post. I told her its on sale!
    Fingers crossed
    Lol for u

Quote Originally Posted by N8INCHATT View Post
    Chance, it looks fantastic! Unfortunately I'm going to have to wait a bit since I just spent $300 on the short shifter and mudflaps. We are in the process of buying a house and my wife would kill me if I dropped a $1000 on my car right before closing. Maybe next year after my income tax refund comes in. Enjoy it!

P.S. Can you send me the link to the forum where Cobb commented as well? thanks a bunch
    Lol well I would hope a house would b more important.
    But Ya when I get home I will try to hunt down that article.

Lol well I would hope a house would b more important.
    But Ya when I get home I will try to hunt down that article.
    any luck on that article? I would very much like to go stage 1/2 but spoke with the dealership and got the same response about it breaking warranty. I don't want to do that as I spent money to get the extended warranty and breaking that would totally be a waste of money.

Thanks for the article. I will likely get one next year after we are settled in with the house. Keep up the modding!

Just purchased my Nameless Performance 5" mufflers with 3.5" staggered double wall tips! GIDDY AS A FLIPPIN SCHOOL GIRL!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.