My New 2012 DGM WRX Sedan - Page 2
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

This is a discussion on My New 2012 DGM WRX Sedan within the Builds forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Originally Posted by JayBee09 Awesome subie, I was gonna go grey if I didn't go with the WRB. This car ...

Quote Originally Posted by JayBee09 View Post
    Awesome subie, I was gonna go grey if I didn't go with the WRB. This car just worked out for me. I think that either one is a great color. Why switch out the horns??
    lol thanks, ya i love both colors. "honestly I picked the DGM because I am kind of anal about color matching and I hate how the interior is red and the exterior is blue... I WISH I could (From the manufacturer) have the red in the dash be blue, and the wrx/stitching be blue... lol.
    and I changed the horns just for fun.. they look cooler then the tiny stock horn and they are super loud which is just fun. :P

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	006.jpg 
Views:	317 
Size:	93.1 KB 
ID:	105767

No thread jack!! Showing some love for our color

aww yeah! lol i dont have a pic of it, but i debadged the symetrical AWD badge on the back.. left the subaru impreza wrx on for now

That is funny I was thinking of taking off the Subaru & Impreza badges and leaving the rest, maybe with a tint over the badges

ya i am in the process of painting my wrx (Front and back) red to match the rest of the car

Nice! Look forward to seeing that!

I Support ClubWRX
    late but welcome

Lead Wrench @ WTF Tuning, LLC

thanks. lol

Next upgrades look like they will be the Whiteline Rear Diff. inserts/bushings, and the Rear Subframe inserts.

Wants:
    Nameless Performance TBE
    Koni Yellows
    Eibach Pro-kit
    Whiteline 24f/22r sb's
    Kartboy f/r endlinks

Still trying to find the right wheels.... found some Rota (black) 18x9's... but idk if 18x9 is too wide... i want to avoid any sort of fender roll... and also weight.

I Support ClubWRX
    Better later than never. Welcome.
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

The Big 2011/2012 Mod Thread

Ooh,hang on. That is the throb of a turbocharged flat four engine. A sound which,all over the world,heralds the imminent arrival of a moron - JC.

How do you handle all the females throwing themselves at your car everytime you are at a red light? Some times I just want to drive and not deal with them. Makes me wish I got WRB instead of DGM.
    2012 DGM 5 DOOR WRX
    Mods: Stage 2+
    "I live my life a twelve year old at a time. For those ten seconds or less, I'm free."
    Official ClubWRX Creeper

Quote Originally Posted by maus View Post
    How do you handle all the females throwing themselves at your car everytime you are at a red light? Some times I just want to drive and not deal with them. Makes me wish I got WRB instead of DGM.
    found out that Turtle Wax works really well to protect the car.

Quote Originally Posted by maus View Post
    Something about the car under the color! My previuos DD was 2009 Tacoma 4x4 same color, but definitely not the same crowd looking your way

purchased the Whiteline Rear differential Inserts and the Front differential bushings from Kronos. will be getting more bushings and then on to the install. (In 2 weeks probably)

So I was driving to Seattle this morning and was in the HOV lane, came over a crest, (had a huge GMC SUV directly to my right) and there was a hood of a car in the middle of the lane.. started to hit the brakes, and the car behind me was flying at me and not slowing down.. tried to avoid the hood as best as possible, punctured my front left tire (fixed for free at Les Schwab) and got a nice tear in my RA mudflap so now it sits funny... not sure if there was any other damage..

Oh.. and Just purchased STI group N Trans. mount from Perrin and going to get the Whiteline Transmission bushings from Kronos. will install both Diff. bushings, trans bushings, and the mount ASAP.
    Review on the results will be initial and after a month or so.
    Last edited by Chance1218; 06-23-2012 at 09:19 PM.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast