careercadaver's wrx wagon... - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on careercadaver's wrx wagon... within the Builds forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Nice project man. Love what you are doing with it....

Nice project man. Love what you are doing with it.
    2007 WRX Wagon - Maddad Whisper Dual Tip, Swift Wagon Springs, KYB Excel-G Shocks
    2004 Acura TL - 6 Speed - Stock
    1998 Mustang SVT Cobra Convertible - Modified
    Display of Speed

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

careercadaver's wrx wagon...

Thanks a lot!

I keep debating on trading it for a 2.5l. The lag gets to me every now and again though I know I'd have a hard time walking away from her...

I Support ClubWRX
    GTA:O ClubWRX Crew

My "Build" Thread!

2006 WRX TR
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #1856...ssshhh don't tell anyone!

looks good, nice progress

^^ Thanks!! Still working on a few corners but I'm lacking motivation these last few days. Hopefully ill get moving this week! Lol

Swapped out my inner CV boot today...I didn't realize my wagon didn't have the pin style piece that bolts the axle to the trans...mine fed into it...I don't think I've seen that on a Subie...took a little longer than I thought but I'm glad I rebuilt it instead of swapping for an OEM replacement axle and having the same issue in 10K or less...

Need to wrap my DP tomorrow...I believe this is what caused the issue being that it's within 6" of the boot. Time will tell I suppose...

I also started to paint the rear hubs of my DBA rotors...they needed a freshening up. Hoping to swap out the brakes for the 4/2 pots this weekend as well...

GroupN Motor Mounts made it on today! Noticed some rattles in my hatch now though...gotta track those down and move onto the brakes!

Changed out my trans/diff fluids with Amsoil Severe Gear today...

I also picked up a HKS Replica CF Rear Diffuser and an Alpine INA-910 to replace the 505...gotta start wiring for the component install as well...I'd like to think ill get time over the weekend but that's doubtful...gotta find a way to mount 6.5's up front as well...I remember seeing a baffle that someone was carrying but I can't remember who...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12