My 2012 Wrx - Page 8
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

This is a discussion on My 2012 Wrx within the Builds forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Tint!!! Makes a car so much better. Lowering springs being put on tonight and ordering a NP axleback w/ 3.5 ...

Tint!!! Makes a car so much better. Lowering springs being put on tonight and ordering a NP axleback w/ 3.5 staggered tips. Anyone have any pictures?
    2012 Wrx SWP Hatch-Traded
    2013 Limited ISM Hatch -Current

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

plasti dipped rims and lowering springs are on...
    My friend who bought my old car came by to help with the plasti dipping. Otherwise pretty cool shot.

damn bro looks baller sunroof makes me jealous cause im here in florida, i got the 2013 silver wrx dxn so basic not limited, but all i say in defense for not getting the limited or premium is the leather, fog lights, and sunroof, nav, etc only add extra weight lol.

tint was a must bro wrx 5door has so much visibility, that and subaru doesnt come stock with tint. got lifetime warranty with labor and materials covered, 28% in the back 15% in the front as per fl legislature. Decided to go legal so I never have to put up with bs, too dark and backin up is a beast of a challenge, and the tint weight was negligible lol.

Only things i got extra was the auto-dim w/compass, sti short shifter, and sti exhaust tips, and a license plate tint cover (so far :P)

visor strip was scary to watch first few days after it got put on, such a nasty stick but it fixed itself up in the sun real well. on the bottom right of the dotted matrix you can see a box, thats the as1 line, can go lower than that by florida law again, but i like the thickness of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dzanga View Post
    ]Attachment 104621
    Just did a $40 led eyelid. I think it looks pretty good. One of my friends has a 07 spec b and he has done a lot of lighting accents to his car so i though i would try it. I am going to me installing switchbacks, red 100mm ccfl halos and hids. Hope it turns out awesome.
    dude that junk looks awesome as fuh, was thinking about going around the bottom perimeter but i like the top with the amber running lights. one thing i really need to do is disable my daytime running lights, bugs the **** outta me esp here in sunny fl.

i feel so cool when i flip my lights up one click to turn on the ambers during dawn and dusk, this would be a nice addition. where/what type of led strip did you get? advance auto parts has em but they arent nicely spaced like yours.

i get some pics up of the license plate tinting
    '98 FZR600, '98 CR-250 2-STROKE!!, '04 YZF-R1

'99 AUDI A4, '00 HONDA CRV-SE, 2013 SUBARU WRX DXO

Quote Originally Posted by mgwein View Post
    damn bro looks baller sunroof makes me jealous cause im here in florida, i got the 2013 silver wrx dxn so basic not limited, but all i say in defense for not getting the limited or premium is the leather, fog lights, and sunroof, nav, etc only add extra weight lol.

tint was a must bro wrx 5door has so much visibility, that and subaru doesnt come stock with tint. got lifetime warranty with labor and materials covered, 28% in the back 15% in the front as per fl legislature. Decided to go legal so I never have to put up with bs, too dark and backin up is a beast of a challenge, and the tint weight was negligible lol.

Only things i got extra was the auto-dim w/compass, sti short shifter, and sti exhaust tips, and a license plate tint cover (so far :P)

visor strip was scary to watch first few days after it got put on, such a nasty stick but it fixed itself up in the sun real well. on the bottom right of the dotted matrix you can see a box, thats the as1 line, can go lower than that by florida law again, but i like the thickness of it.

dude that junk looks awesome as fuh, was thinking about going around the bottom perimeter but i like the top with the amber running lights. one thing i really need to do is disable my daytime running lights, bugs the **** outta me esp here in sunny fl.

i feel so cool when i flip my lights up one click to turn on the ambers during dawn and dusk, this would be a nice addition. where/what type of led strip did you get? advance auto parts has em but they arent nicely spaced like yours.

i get some pics up of the license plate tinting
    Haha nice car!! I went with the limited because I like the leather and all the goodies it came with plus they let me take all the old parts off my old car and in the end the otd price was cheaper than my 2012 base wrx that I ordered. The led eye lids where cool for awhile but I only used them once or twice and they were from autozone. This car is going to be way better all around I got a couple big paying jobs coming up so this car will be E85, NP Tbe, up pipe with ewg, PW TMIC, defi gauges on a triple pillar pod. And some nice wheels to finish it off.
    I have a NP muffler less axleback with 3.5 staggered tips on order and defi racer 60mm boost gauge on order with pillar pod. My Cobb intake is waiting for all the other stuff to come in so I can throw it on. Haha the waiting game begins!!

Moderater could you change the name of this thread?

If you don't mind me asking, what dealership did you go through? I live down in Tucson, and I'm trying to find a dealer with some reasonable prices. Car looks great btw!

I went to power Subaru in Scottsdale. I live in Glendale and for me it was worth the drive. Pull up a true car for the car with everything you want on it and they will match it. Talk to Steve rogela, tell him Drew Zanga sent you they'll hook you up.4 of my friends have bought cars there since I bought mine and they all got awesome deals. I bought both my Wrx's from power.

Awesome! Thanks for such a quick response, I'll definitely be keeping Power Subaru in mind!

My buddy taken some shots while we were watching a meteor shower.

Another update! I saw manimals headlights and loved them so decided to give it a go. And It seems that I did a pretty good job, melting them open was a lot easier than I thought. at our Subaru meet with my buddies
    I did my friends car ( my old car) as well.

And a close up of mine.

Registered User Subaru-Mopar-Luv's Avatar
    I really like those halos! I'm normally not a fan of them on Subarus, but as far as halos go, this is really tasteful and well done. Nice work! It's not overkill, but you sure still notice it.
    Speed never killed anyone, suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you. -Jeremy Clarkson

Bugeye Mafia Member #419

Thank you. I think it is subtle but still makes them stand out. And I didn't really like the chrome headlights anyway

Can you take a pic of your STI exhaust tip accessory?

Quote Originally Posted by Schlanseay View Post
    Can you take a pic of your STI exhaust tip accessory?
    What do you mean?

I Support ClubWRX
    The ISM is such an awesome color. I like it a lot more than the spark silver metallic I have.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    -Noah

2009 Spark Silver Metallic Sedan - Stage 2+

Stink-Eye Mob #91

Help Me with My Build Thread : http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/builds...wrx-sedan.html