MY '11 WRX 5-door...Progress - Page 13
+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213

This is a discussion on MY '11 WRX 5-door...Progress within the Builds forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Originally Posted by GOMEZ Can anyone with the AEM CAI chime in on their opinion of it? I'm debating whether ...

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by GOMEZ View Post
    Can anyone with the AEM CAI chime in on their opinion of it? I'm debating whether or not I should keep or sell it. It's sitting in my garage and I've heard that many don't feel much of a power difference vs. the stock air box.
    I bought one used and just installed it last night. It definitely sounds great. I haven't had a chance to really test it for the performance, but I thought that most people who go beyond stage 2 have some sort of aftermarket intake so it wouldn't be a bad idea to have one.
    -Noah

2009 Spark Silver Metallic Sedan - Stage 2+

Stink-Eye Mob #91

Help Me with My Build Thread : http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/builds...wrx-sedan.html

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by wrx650 View Post
    I bought one used and just installed it last night. It definitely sounds great. I haven't had a chance to really test it for the performance, but I thought that most people who go beyond stage 2 have some sort of aftermarket intake so it wouldn't be a bad idea to have one.
    With a tune, right?
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan
    Stock...for now Soon to be OpenSource tuned by: Mattypants @ WTF Tuning

I Support ClubWRX

MY '11 WRX 5-door...Progress

Quote Originally Posted by Mikie13 View Post
    With a tune, right?
    Yeah. I have the OTS COBB Stage 2+ AEM intake map.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    -Noah

2009 Spark Silver Metallic Sedan - Stage 2+

Stink-Eye Mob #91

Help Me with My Build Thread : http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/builds...wrx-sedan.html

I am gettin one, I dont have one yet because I wanna get the Nameless Performance Midpipe 1st (Just installed their 5" mufflers yesterday.) but I really want it.

Re: MY '11 WRX 5-door...Progress

The more pics I see of your car the more I like that white pearl color. Nice car. Also sweet 05 Wagon, I wish I could get my hands on one in indy.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

I like what you've done with this car! Just a quick questions though,....do you keep up with evos/stis pretty easily on the track?

Quote Originally Posted by GOMEZ View Post
    ^Not sure if this is accurate, but I heard the dealer techs must reflash your car. So if you have an intake or downpipe like I do, it would be a bad idea to let them drive it with these mods. Stage 1 guys, you're lucky - you just need to uninstall AP.

Bpeters- you're probably better off buying from Rallysport direct as I would sell pretty close to what I bought it for and charge you shipping.
    It depends on your dealership...mine is fine with any mods to the exhaust or intake I clouding headers. They only frown upon internals like injectors or a turbo change. I have a very good relationship with my service department.
    "Hey Derik, do you know whats good for shoulder pain?"

great thread!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.