MY '11 WRX 5-door...Progress - Page 13
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213

This is a discussion on MY '11 WRX 5-door...Progress within the Builds forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Originally Posted by GOMEZ Can anyone with the AEM CAI chime in on their opinion of it? I'm debating whether ...

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by GOMEZ View Post
    Can anyone with the AEM CAI chime in on their opinion of it? I'm debating whether or not I should keep or sell it. It's sitting in my garage and I've heard that many don't feel much of a power difference vs. the stock air box.
    I bought one used and just installed it last night. It definitely sounds great. I haven't had a chance to really test it for the performance, but I thought that most people who go beyond stage 2 have some sort of aftermarket intake so it wouldn't be a bad idea to have one.
    -Noah

2009 Spark Silver Metallic Sedan - Stage 2+

Stink-Eye Mob #91

Help Me with My Build Thread : http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/builds...wrx-sedan.html

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by wrx650 View Post
    I bought one used and just installed it last night. It definitely sounds great. I haven't had a chance to really test it for the performance, but I thought that most people who go beyond stage 2 have some sort of aftermarket intake so it wouldn't be a bad idea to have one.
    With a tune, right?
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan
    Stock...for now Soon to be OpenSource tuned by: Mattypants @ WTF Tuning

I Support ClubWRX

MY '11 WRX 5-door...Progress

Quote Originally Posted by Mikie13 View Post
    With a tune, right?
    Yeah. I have the OTS COBB Stage 2+ AEM intake map.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    -Noah

2009 Spark Silver Metallic Sedan - Stage 2+

Stink-Eye Mob #91

Help Me with My Build Thread : http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/builds...wrx-sedan.html

I am gettin one, I dont have one yet because I wanna get the Nameless Performance Midpipe 1st (Just installed their 5" mufflers yesterday.) but I really want it.

Re: MY '11 WRX 5-door...Progress

The more pics I see of your car the more I like that white pearl color. Nice car. Also sweet 05 Wagon, I wish I could get my hands on one in indy.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

I like what you've done with this car! Just a quick questions though,....do you keep up with evos/stis pretty easily on the track?

Quote Originally Posted by GOMEZ View Post
    ^Not sure if this is accurate, but I heard the dealer techs must reflash your car. So if you have an intake or downpipe like I do, it would be a bad idea to let them drive it with these mods. Stage 1 guys, you're lucky - you just need to uninstall AP.

Bpeters- you're probably better off buying from Rallysport direct as I would sell pretty close to what I bought it for and charge you shipping.
    It depends on your dealership...mine is fine with any mods to the exhaust or intake I clouding headers. They only frown upon internals like injectors or a turbo change. I have a very good relationship with my service department.
    "Hey Derik, do you know whats good for shoulder pain?"

great thread!

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213