My 2011 WRX - Page 5
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

This is a discussion on My 2011 WRX within the Builds forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Originally Posted by starkall Having nicer stuff than the person next to you doesn't make you a better person. Ya ...

Quote Originally Posted by starkall View Post
    Having nicer stuff than the person next to you doesn't make you a better person. Ya it's fun to have cool toys and exotic cars buts it's not something that is going to make my life any better. I grew up with almost nothing and am proud to say that everything I have I can afford with my current job. I love exotic cars, but I just don't want to be that guy. If anything I have been trying to talk my Gf into letting me get a older Porsche or older Ferrari and use it for a track car and do some lower level racing with my dad. I'm just very fortunate for mine and my family's health, and the ability to spend time together.
    If you really did hit the power ball that's awesome you think that way. How long ago did that happen? I couldn't imagine looking at all the different cars around the world knowing you could buy one if you wanted. Personally, I'd drive an STi for my dd but have something pretty sweet for the nice days!
    2012 WRX ice silver metallic
    Protuned by Agile Auto 315whp/342wtq @ 20.5psi

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by lokey View Post
    First and foremost, thank you for bringing the topic back to your car. ;-) Okay, so you've just inspired me to get LEDs for the turn signals/ That looks great...yet tasteful, which is equally important. As for the tag, sorry for your luck. MD doesn't give a rats ass apparently, and I love it! Over a year, not a word.
    DO IT you'll love it. Removing the battery was a pain.

Tony I got the normal, not mega bright. Also I got the module. Again a pain in theass to replace
    2011 OBP WRX::Invidia Catless DP::Cobb CAI::TP 93 STG2::KB STS::Perrin Sways::

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by SRTSamb View Post
    Bastard! I had to work for mine
    Whats work? I got to play a game

Lead Wrench @ WTF Tuning, LLC

I still have to work
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan
    Stock...for now Soon to be OpenSource tuned by: Mattypants @ WTF Tuning

Quote Originally Posted by Mikie13 View Post
    I still have to work
    Sucker....

I did this awhile back... I may have posted this already... BUT HERE IT IS AGAIN

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by SRTSamb View Post
    I'm with you man. The steering and shifter bushings to me are the best bang for your buck mod.

I wasn't sure it would matter that much, but I paid I think 150 total for both? So I figured big deal if I don't notice it. I really noticed the steering bushings. That is a great improvement over stock!

I am currently looking into a pulley. I like the idea of the lighter pulley, faster rev. I also have the SPT gauge but hate its location. I am
    Looking into that SMY cluster
    I didn't notice my steering bushings as much, but I did them with a custom alignment (that was not nearly as aggressive as I should have gone), springs, engine mounts, and that may have been it. Was a big do-over though.

Lighter pulley is kinda a toss up. It's really not much weight supposedly. I'd go for a lightweight flywheel personally. Sure either works though. I'll worry about that stuff when the time comes to change it. Would be nice for a quicker rev.

SMY Cluster is pricey, but its nice. Fits well, looks awesome compared to other alternatives.

You looking to do some more bushings?
    Quote Originally Posted by Trainrex
    He was throwing balloons filled with sulfuric acid and shrapnel at the swat team. They finally had to take him down with rubber bullets.
    2011 STi Build Log
    -Part 1 - Reading, Data Logging, and Analyzing Data
    -Part 2 - Turbocharger 101 & Basic Boost Control
    -Part 3 - EcuFlash, Experimental Defintions, and a Drive By Wire Intro

I Support ClubWRX
    * * PART-OUT IN PROGRESS. SEE FIRST POST. EMAIL REASONABLE OFFERS TO GREG.LOKEY@GMAIL * *

Greg

Build Thread
    ProTuned Stage 3ish '11 WRX Ltd HB (SWP) ~ 354 awhp 404 ft-lb tq on E85
    Friends don't let friends drive Mitsubishis.

I Support ClubWRX
    ^^^Not too bad.
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

The Big 2011/2012 Mod Thread

Ooh,hang on. That is the throb of a turbocharged flat four engine. A sound which,all over the world,heralds the imminent arrival of a moron - JC.

I Support ClubWRX
    I'm so ready for the guy to finish up the 02-07 version!
    GTA:O ClubWRX Crew

My "Build" Thread!

2006 WRX TR
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #1856...ssshhh don't tell anyone!

I don't understand why people put these type of wings on cars. I hope you used that wing to get a better deal on the car.
    STEPHEN

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by LimitlessWrex View Post
    I don't understand why people put these type of wings on cars.
    Its for increased downforce.
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

The Big 2011/2012 Mod Thread

Ooh,hang on. That is the throb of a turbocharged flat four engine. A sound which,all over the world,heralds the imminent arrival of a moron - JC.

I want that wing for my hatchback! LMAO
    Second place just means you were first too lose!

Quote Originally Posted by LimitlessWrex View Post
    I don't understand why people put these type of wings on cars. I hope you used that wing to get a better deal on the car.
    I actually told them I wasnt going to buy it. I got the limited spoiler out of it. I'm hoping Syno buys he wing. It's a great looking spoiler. just too high for me. I wish it were an inch or two from the trunk.

Which reminds me I need to get snyo those dimensions

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.